Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going to meet someone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

Going to meet someone. Empty
PostSubject: Going to meet someone.   Going to meet someone. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Onderon

Visiting someone

Characters
-Rade Darillian

Rade landed his star fighter, a Star Saber XC-01 on Onderon. Rade hopped out of his starcraft and threw some credits at a man coming up to meet him. Rade then pulled his hood over his head and continued out the starport. Rade was walking down the streets. The market was a lively thing, people running around trying to sell food, drink and weapons. Rade sensed everything around him sickness, death, lying cheating. Onderon was in a terrible state. There is civil war again and the royal family is threatened.

Rade reached a alleyway and there was a person in a cloak standing there. Rade walked up. "Good-day there.. Arelia." Rade said as the woman turned around. It was Rade's love, whom he fell for on a mission to protect her. She lunged out and gave him a hug, hanging from his shoulders. "Rade it is so good to see you!" Arelia said. "It is great to see you. Can you take me to your parents, I have come to help." Rade said. "Yes, lets go." Arelia said. Arelia lead Rade through a back alley to meet the King and Queen of Onderon.

They reached the palace, it still bears the marks of Mandalorian assaults. Rade entered the throne room. He walked up to two people sitting on there thrones there head in there hands. Rade cleared his throat. "All hail the King and Queen of Onderon!" Rade said. They looked up and saw Rade standing there. The Queen, named Dorset stood up and ran over to Rade and hugged him. "Thank you for coming." She said. Followed by her was King Dace. "Ah, so the protector of the Princess has returned." He said. The two of them loved Rade because they saved their daughter and because their daughter loves him.

They met and King Dace informed Rade on what is happening. Rade nodded. "Very well, I will see to it that the Republic and the Jedi work together to stop this madness and Warlord Rann Roke will not succed." Rade said comforting them. They smiled and Rade stood up. "Well I shall go and inform the council on these matters." Rade said starting to leave. "Nonsense, stay tonight, Arelia go and set the bedroom for Rade." King Dace said. Rade nodded and thanked him for his hospitality.

Rade entered his room and fell asleep. It was quick because he was so tired. But he woke up because of a bad dream, it was terrible, Onderon was on fire, there were sith running around and the Warlord was leading troops agaisnt Onderon soldiers as well as Republic soldiers. Rade hopped out of bed and used his force speed to get to his starship as fasta s he could. He took off without saying good-bye but it was for their sake. He Reached the Jedi Security Ship named "Ever Light" It was the Capital Ship assigned to Rade to protect the galaxy from the Sith. He was honored when the Republic gave him this task. His officer in charge met him. "Hello sir, back so late are you?" Said Line-Captain Verrack. He was a Mon Calamarian. They were excelent race at leading star fleets. "Yes well we must go back to Ossus imediatly." Said Rade ignoring his comment.
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net

Going to meet someone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Roleplay Info :: Archives-
Jump to: