Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Temple on Ossus

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The Temple on Ossus Empty
PostSubject: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:12 pm

Ossus Jedi Temple

A meeting with the council, and an unexpected meeting

Characters
-Rade Darillian
-Kaas Zhyber

Rade reached Ossus, he took his starfighter down to the port on the Jedi Temple. He ran into the Council room and no one was there. "They are not here?" Said Rade with a confused look. He could not contact them over commlink on the ship. Rade left the room and headed down the hallway. He left the temple and saw a boy sitting on the steps of the temple. Rade walked up and sat next to him. "Hello there little boy. What is wrong?" Rade asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:18 pm

"I don't know...." the boy replied, rubbing his middle and forefingers on his temples. "It's strange. Everyday i come near this place.....its like....I'm being pulled into it by..by some sort of magic!" he finished. He jumped up and pointed at the man. "You! you are a jedi too aren't you? I can feel it! you have that same pulling effect! Who are you, anyways?" he asked the jedi, still rubbing his temples.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Rade laughed. "My name is Rade Darillian, I am a Jedi Knight yes and I can sense the force in you." Rade said to the boy. Rade stood up and grabbed the boy by the hand and stood him up. "So what is your name, or should I just call you boy?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 pm

Kaas accepted the man's help, standing straight up. "My Name is Kaas. Kaas Zhyber." he replied, giving a small bow to the Jedi night. "Nice to meet you Master Rade." he concluded, looking back up at the man smiling. "So.....the force is in me? what does that mean? Is it like magic or something?" he asked unknowing of the the force, thinking that it might be an explanation for the odd events of his life. "Is it what helps me move things with my mind, and get people to give me things without even thinking twice?" he asked in awe.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:35 pm

Rade smiled. "No it is not magic, but what it is is even better then it. It is a life force that flows through beings, Jedi are just more prone to use it than others. But it must be trained or it can have side-effects." Rade said. "Come with me, I have a meeting with the council." Rade said walking to the temple. "Well are you coming or not." Rade said looking back at the child. The temple behind him and the sun setting behind the temple, it is a sight to be adored.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:40 pm

Kaas nodded, and followed the Jedi up the steps into the temple. he could not take his eyes off the walls of the temple, for the designs and pieces of art were breathtaking. a true sight to behold for such a person like him. He stared in awe as the approached the huge archway into the council chambers. "What is going to happen to me, sir?" he asked Rade, not knowing what to expect.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Rade turned to him before they walked in. "Okay, look I need you to walk in silently and stand behind me when I sit down. Do you understand." Rade asked the young boy. He nodded to Rade. The two of them walked in and there was the council Jedi Master Rutan Jarad, Jedi Master Daz Kor, Jedi Master Guzerre Kluub, Jedi Master Cas Teckla Tabanne and the Grand Master of the Jedi, Jul'kan Kartan. Rade sat down in his seat next to the Kel Dor, Daz Kor. "Today we will discuss the happenings on Onderon." Grand Master Jul'kan said to the council. "Rade you are a Onderonian, what do you think we should do?" Said Jedi Master Rutan Jarad. "Well I personally think we should intervene, send a strike force with a Jedi as a General along with the Republic army to protect one of its planets." Rade said waiting for a response. "All in favor?" Grand Master Jul'kan. Everyone responded positivly. "Okay, now we have something unexpected? Who are you child?" Said the elderly Jedi.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Kaas bowed politely, and put a smile on his face. "I am Kaas Zhyber, Master." he replied, standing tall with his hands clasped behind his back. "I came here on account of Master Rade. He gave me permission to accompany him if I liked to, and, in politeness and personal intrigue, I did." concluded the young man, bowing to the other masters as well. He glanced at Rade, hoping that he was correct in his introduction.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:18 pm

Rade nodded to Kaas signiling he did good in his introduction. "But there is more Maste Jak'al. I beilieve young Kaas here has potential to be a great Jedi Gaurdian one day, I can feel it inside him you all feel it. He is very similar to me in the Force." Rade said to all the council. "Now I know that he is too old to be taken as a padawan, but I would like to take him as my learner." Rade said to the Grand Master. Grand Master Jak'al turned and looked at Kaas. "Hm, well Rade you are going against our polocies and traditions but you are a well respected Jedi and I will permit it." He said. Rade bowed and turned to leave the Council Chambers. "Lets go Kaas." He said as he walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:26 pm

Kaas' face lit up, and he jumped a little, causing some of the elder members of the council to chuckle. "My thanks, Grand Master!" He said excitedly, and the Grand Master He bowed again to all the masters, and hurriedly followed Rade out the door. "What now Master?" he asked, saying Master with new meaning and enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:31 pm

"Well my Padawan learner." Rade started as they were walking down the corridors of the Masters Quarters. "We are going to head to my room to grab some items and then we are going to get you your room." Rade said. They reached an elevator and they headed down to the Knights dorms. Rade reached his room and he opened it. Rade waved Kaas in and Rade grabbed some items and threw them into a bag. He then Left his room turning off the lights with the force. They then went down to the Padawans dorms. "Here is your room Kaas." Rade said opening the door. Inside was a 25x24 room with closet, a bed, a desk for studies, and on Kaas' bed was his first set of Padawan robes. "And here you go." He said throwing the bag on the table. "Build your lightsaber." Rade said leaving his room.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Rade's Eyes widened with disbelief."B-build my Lightsaber? How will i know what to do??" He asked in awe. It had been a while since he had a place to call home.And already he was being given a gift of value. He looked at Rade for the answer, then asked again, "What do i do when i am done? is there a place i can freshen up before i start my training?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:45 pm

Rade turned around. "Use the force to build your lightsaber, It is very special to the Jedi who builds it. When you are done there is a bathroom where you can go and freshen up, hurry and build your blade because we leave in four hours to go to Onderon." Rade said "Meet me in the Council Chambers when you are done." Rade said as he left.

Rade reached the Council. "Okay so we must contact the Republic and see if they can send soldiers for aid because my Capital ship is not enough. I sense the dark side as you all have." Rade said in the middle of the council. "Yes we have all felt it." Said Master Guzerre who was reclining in his chair. "Yes I agree we will contact the senator from my home planet." Said Master Daz Kor. Daz Kor went over to the comlink to contact the senate. "Hello Senator Pru Plund are you there this is Jedi Master Daz Kor." Daz Kor said over the link.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:51 pm

Pru was working at his desk and then something started to go off on his desk. He knew what the noise was, just where the button was to get the image up he continued to look for it and then found it. He laughed to himself and then got in a serious mood he stood in front of his desk and said "Greeting Master Jedi, what do I owe this pleasure of talking to you?" Pru stood up and started to walk around his office and then stopped.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:54 pm

"We need you to send a republic fleet to Onderon in four hours if that is possible. They will meet up with Jedi Knight Rade Darillian. He will lead the force against the Warlords who oppose The Royal family." Jedi Master Daz Kor said. Rade then came into screen. "I promise it will be a quick and desisve victory, I will keep it to very minimum casualties." Said Rade.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Pru nodded to himself and though over that request. "Send a fleet to Onderon." He walked over to a wall of his office and lightly tapped it showing a map of all the sectors and where the planet was located. He nodded agian and said "Sure that is possible I can send a request to get the fleet and tell them where to go and who they will meet with. I can ask them to make it quick, but it may be a little longer then four hours."
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Daz Kor nodded "Thank you senator. I really appreciate it." He said. Rade waved him goodbye as they closed the commlink. Rade turned to the council. "Very well all that needs to be done is for my padawan to finish his lightsaber." Rade said.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Hmm...no instruction on how to use the force? Kaas asked himself. He removed his ripped tunic and his smugglers' boots, exposing his bare chest and feet, then made his way to the bag. spilling the contents on his study desk, he began to think. The force....that magic i can do when i a meditate, right? he asked himself. It always works when i meditate. he thought. He closed his eyes, and breathed slowly and deeply. Searching his brain, he found that one weird spot that he used to use the magic. gotta open it all he thought, letting his conscious open the nub completely. Then, that was it.

His body went limp with concentration as he suddenly could hear and see clearer than ever before. Now.... he thought, turning his attention to the saber parts with the force. withought touching them with his hands, the peices began to float and assemble themselves without his own physical reference. He watched as emmiter, transverter, and a purple crystal assembled themselves to the rest of the hilt. In a matter of minutes, the assembly was done, and in a perfect way. even though he had never done it before in his life.

As he let go of the "force nob" in his mind, exhaustion hit him. but he gasped as he held the perfectly customized hilt in his hand, only not knowing how to ignite it.

He hurried to the bath room, and freshened up, then put on his new robes, and found a clip on his utility belt for his weapon, then hurried down the hall to find Rade.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 4:21 pm

"Anytime Master Jedi." Pru said and then waved him goodbye and clicked the button on his desk and it closed shut. He walked over to the map and then starred at it for a while and then walked to his desk and pushed the button agian and waited for a reply. He got a voice saying "Hello Senator" Pru looked at the map and then at his desk and said "I need a fleet sent to Onderon. A Jedi by the name of Knight Rade Darillian, he needs them to deal with some people who are against the Royal Family." He heard silence and then the voice said "I have just sent the request and you will be getting a call if it is accepted or not." Pru nodded and closed the map and said "Thank you very much." and then the other went silent and he clicked the button, he walked over to his desk and started on his work.

"In umbris potestas est."

"In the shadows, there is power."

Darth Saar- The Temple on Ossus Sith_Master_Final+v_2

Senator Pru- The Temple on Ossus Kel_Dor

"Peace can only be received with diplomacy, not violence."
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:00 pm

Rade was walking down the hallway when he ran into Kaas. "Hello there Kaas, did you complete your lightsaber?" He asked the young padawan. Rade sat there waiting in the hallway for a response from his learner.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:03 pm

Nodded to his new master, taking the weapon off its hook. "This is it master," he said with pride. ((i will give you a link to what it looks like in chat)) "There is just one problem. I....I don't know how to ignite it." he said. I tried pressing the emmiter, but it just sparked....do i have to use the force to ignite it as well?" he asked, eager for information.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:11 pm

Rade looked at his padawan. "Let me see the blade Kaas." Rade said as he took it from his padawan. He examined it and noticed something was off. "Look here, the emitter is not all the way in. Just push it a little more." Rade said pushing the emitter all the way in and out came the purple blade. "You see." He said handing the blade back to his padawan. "Now lets go I have a shuttle waiting to bring us to the capital ship." Rade said turning around heading for the starport.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:17 pm

Kaas stared in awe at his lightsaber. He waved it a bit, welcoming the humming noise it made and the purple glow the blade emitted. He pressed the red button, and the blade collapsed into the hilt again. Wow! he thought to himself. I am really becoming a Jedi! the first day on the job and i already have an important mission with my master! he thought, immensely proud of himself. But....i have to tell him i know nothing about blade play or how to control this force without going limp.... he thought. "Uh...master..." he said, jogging to catch up with Rade. "I am unskilled and unfamiliar in the art of the Force and Blade Play.....If i go with you now.....how will i learn what i need to learn?" he asked with some curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Pru was working at his desk on some paperwork he needed to get the approval of the Senate to effect his Planet and some of the other planets in his sector. He then heard another beep and looked around the room and saw a button on his desk flashing. He clicked it and then a voice said "Senator Pru your request to send a fleet to the planet of Onderon is approved." Pru nodded and then the person said goodbye and Pru pressed the button to call the master on his comlink. He stood there waiting for the Jedi to answer.
_________

"In umbris potestas est."

"In the shadows, there is power."

Darth Saar- The Temple on Ossus Sith_Master_Final+v_2

Senator Pru- The Temple on Ossus Kel_Dor

"Peace can only be received with diplomacy, not violence."
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Rade said without turning. "The best way to learn is to jump in and figure it out I think." Rade said. "But don't you worry we have plenty of time on the ship to train young one." He said as they boarded a shuttle.

Dez Kor awnsered the call, it was the Senator "Hello senator, how can I help you?" He said looking at the screen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Temple on Ossus   The Temple on Ossus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Temple on Ossus
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Roleplay Info :: Archives-
Jump to: