Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aboard a ship to Onderon.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

Aboard a ship to Onderon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aboard a ship to Onderon.   Aboard a ship to Onderon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Kaas stared at Rade in disbelief. "Uh....o-ok." se said reluctantly. He relaxed and activated the nob in his head for the third time in 24 hours. As he focused on driving it through his limbs, he focused on one of the standing boxes. deactivating his saber, and clipping it back onto his belt, he took a step back, inhaled, and stepped forward, punching at the air with an open hand in the direction of the box. He felt the force leave his hand as if it were a physical object, rushing towards the box, sending it flying forward. His eyes widened as he was successful, then he reversed what he had done to push. Keeping his arm outstretched, he grabbed at an invisible rope and tugged, causing the next box to fall and fly towards him. He looked at his master for approval before proceeding to jumping.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: Aboard a ship to Onderon.   Aboard a ship to Onderon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Rade nodded. "Very good, before you know it you will be able to learn force whirlwind." He said smiling. Force whirlwind Thought Rade. That is a dangerous attack there.
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: Aboard a ship to Onderon.   Aboard a ship to Onderon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:18 pm

Kaas thought in wonder, Force Whirlwind? Now that sounds like an attack. he thought to himself. As he steadies his breath, he thought about how to jump, using the force. I guess it is like a spring....let it build up and tense under my feet, then... as he thought, he did it. Before finishing his thought, the tension under his feet became to much to hold. He sprang.

Kaas sprang upward, the floor of the training room falling under him and the roof of the room falling ontop of him. He hit the top hard, and fell unstable to the floor, hitting hard. "Hnnph!" Kaas grunted as he hit hard.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: Aboard a ship to Onderon.   Aboard a ship to Onderon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:26 pm

Rade said "Good job Kaas." As he walked over he got a beep from the command deck. It was Captain Verrack. "Hello Rade can you come up here we made contact with the Republic fleet." Verrack said. Rade replied "Okay." Rade turned to Kaas. "Okay we will finish some other time." Rade said leaving the room with Kaas following him.

Rade reached the command deck of the ship. On the screen was a large man. "Hello master Jedi, I am Cpt. Castin Harth." Castin said. "Good evening Captain. I am Rade Darillian." Rade said. "Okay well we are at our location and we see your ship right now, are we ready to start the landing forces?" Castin asked. Rade nodded and the intercom went off on the ship. "All personel get ready for a ground assault on Onderon. Lets move move move." It cut out. Rade turned to Kaas and said "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: Aboard a ship to Onderon.   Aboard a ship to Onderon. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:31 pm

(OOC: This Thread is done and will be moved to archives for future refrence)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aboard a ship to Onderon.   Aboard a ship to Onderon. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aboard a ship to Onderon.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2