Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of a War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The start of a War - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:17 am

"Very Good, Master Jedi," replied Kozzan. He holstered his death hammer, shot four sith soldiers with his DL-44 and took out his comlink. "Bee-T! Take the princess and the queen to the republic fleet. Tell them Jedi Master Rade Darillian sent you to dock with them! Clearance Code Fort Alpha Tango Niner" Kozzan shot down two more rebels before Bee-T answered. "Yes Master. Right Away."

Last edited by Kaas Zhyber on Sun May 09, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:53 pm

After the jedi master went away from her, Trira fought like a devil. But at the moment she found out that they had lost the battle, she had searched for her master and had hidden. They had been waiting for a chance to get away from this planet. Soon they found one and after a short while they were on a ship to bring them away. Trira was sitting in the ship, being angry. "The next time I meet a jedi I will kill him or her.", she swore. Then they flew away from the planet.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Rade got to a squad of men and got next to them. "Okay you men will follow me to get the warlord. He is up that hill." Rade commanded. "Yes Sir." They responded. Rade and the squad ran up the hill. They came across a bunker, and there were 5 heavy troopers in the bunker Rade sensed. "There are 5 heavy soldiers." Rade yelled over the battle in the background. The enemy soldiers started to fire. The squad took positions and a firefight started.

The enemy soldiers had heavy repeating blasters so it was hard for Rade to stand up to even block the shots without getting hit. Rade then decided he would use a force ability to get them out. Rade turned and threw his lightsaber, it cut down a large tree. Rade then used his telekenisis to lift the tree. Rade moved it over the bunker and dropped it heavily on the bunker. The men were squished. The soldiers then ran up and started to shoot the survivors.
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Kaas was swept away from Kozzan in the flow of the fight. He swang here and there, slicing, deflecting, blocking, using the force. Everything he did had a different balance to it. Kaas let the force gather in his feet, took a breath, then exhaled, letting the force propel him high into the air. He deflected blast after blast, sending them back into the crowd. This is Amazing! Such balance....I never even noticed! he thought exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Kaas landed right in the middle of a hotspot. Damn! he thought, cursing himself. Blasts flew everywhich way, and Kaas swung his blade from here to there, deflecting bolt after bolt until finally, "AAAHHH!!!" A shot hit Kaas' saber hilt, right in the crystal chamber, destroying the blade and the crystal. "No!" he yelled. he did the only thing he could do. He dropped low to the ground. He had to think fast.

The Dark Lord used some kind of force push in the throne room, sending a blast ten times as powerful as force push. It cuased everything to go flying......He isolated the force in his center, then exhorted it with all his might....lemme try...

Kaas did Exactly that. He cenetered the force flowing through him in his center, then with a heave, he forced all of his strength to the outer walls of his body, sending his force concussing out of his body. the men all around him flew in many directions.; either being killed or seriously incapacitated by the blow.

Kaas stood out of breath, then glanced at his lightsaber. it was almost completely destroyed. Damn it! he thought. He bent low, scooped up a standard Issue Blaster pistol off the ground, then another out of a fallen man's hand. Kaas was no stranger to blasters, shooting here and there, wounding and killing sith and rebels alike. Finally, the Carnage of the battle was over. Kaas walked to where Rade stood just as Kozzan wa picked up by Bee-T. Kozzan looked over his shoulder and winked at Kaas. "Next time, kiddo," he said, waving bye. Kaas arrived to where Rade and some officers were.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:38 pm

"Hello there Padawan. I see you are having as much success as we are." Rade said smiling. Rade deflected a shot coming right for a NCO of the squad. Rade then turned from a smirk to a serious face. "Where is your lightsaber?" Rade asked already knowing what happened. "Never mind that here." he said throwing a blue lightsaber he got from another fallen Jedi. Rade then waved Kaas to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:49 pm

Kaas smiled back, handed his destroyed saber to a tech officer, then ignited the cerulean blade, and followed his master. "Where to?" he asked Rade. He had a vague feeling this was going to be sort of fun.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:38 pm

"We are going after the warlord. He is up this hillside, he is probably in a bunker of some sorts." Rade said leading the way. The forest was starting to catch fire from the fighting in the city. "The fires have spread into the forest." Rade said "Lets move before we get caught up in it." He followed.

They reached the bunker, it was heavily gaurded by men. Rade signled his padawan to take three of the squad members around the back. "I will take the front, you go around and flank them." Rade commanded.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Kaas nodded and smiled. Just like Hook Through, he thought, reffereing to the game him and his friends used to play. He looked at three men who he thought looked experienced, nodded and they nodded back. he let his makeshift lightsaber hiss back into the hilt, then started running cautiously, making as less noise as possible. As the arrived to the back, a small blast door slid open, and an middle-aged man accompanied by two bodyguards walked through, looking nervous.

"Commander Zhyber....thats the warlord!" whispered one of his men. Kaas nodded, and looked to the small squad leader. "Do not kill the warlord. I'm thinking the jedi council will want him for questioning." he said. he took a breath, nodded, and said, "advance," then ignited his lighsaber, gathered the force on the balls of his feet, and jumped, landing a few feet in front of the warlord. His body guards fired, but their shots were easily deflected, and sent back at them. Both men dropped dead.

"Warlord. I am placing you under arrest by the Jedi Council of the Republic." Kaas said to the warlord's horrow.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Rade broke through the front with ease. I wonder how Kaas is doing Rade thought. He then walked through the corridor to the back. The squad started to follow but Rade waved them to stay in the front.

Rade was walking when a young soldier approached him. Rade stopped "You do not want to do this boy." He said. "I won't let you near the leader." The boy said. He fired his blaster rifle at Rade. Rade quickly deflected it and force pulled the weapon into his hands. He then grabbed the boy and threw him into the wall knocking him unconscious.

Rade reached the room and saw that Kaas already reached the Warlord. "Very good job Kaas. I can take it from here." Rade said using the force to make the Warlord fall to his knees. Rade then waved over the squad members with Kaas to cuff him.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:17 pm

((((THUS ENDS THE FIRST MAJOR EVENT OF YOUR SITE!!!!!!!!!))))
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:27 pm

(OOC: WOOT WOOT)

Moving the Thread to Archives for future refrence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a War
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Roleplay Info :: Archives-
Jump to: