Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We have our first contest!!! Quick READ!!!! AND DO IT!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

We have our first contest!!! Quick READ!!!! AND DO IT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: We have our first contest!!! Quick READ!!!! AND DO IT!!!!   We have our first contest!!! Quick READ!!!! AND DO IT!!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:16 pm

Okay so here is the deal, part of this Contest is my lazziness, but another bit of it is my generosity, I am doing something I have never seen done before in a Star Wars RP. Okay so here are the guidelines and rules.

Rules:
1. Do not cheat
2. PM your sheet directly to me, not another member or Admin, only to Rade Darillian. No one else.
3. Please do not leave any planets out.

Guidelines, Okay I am giving you all a Map of the galaxy for this RP. It lists planets and everything, their location and the hyperspace routes.

So here is what I need and what you want to do for the grand prize.

1. Make a list of all the planets from the Deep core to the outer rim etc. List is like
Deep Core
- Planet
- Planet

etc etc.

2. If you want to also look at planetary control and put a circle next to each Planet name to signify the planets alignment.

Blue= Jedi (Jedi do not own planets, they just merely have bases on them) So for jedi just put a +
Red = Sith
Purple = Crime lords
Dark Green = Republic (Gold works as well)

etc etc, use your imagination.

AWARDS!!!! <-----------LOOK!!!!

1st Prize = A SUPRISE
2nd = Get a High ranking character (Minus Sith Lord, Grand Master, and anyother Faction leader ranks, But you can create a Sith and make him into a Sith Lord.)
and other prizes will be passed out as well.

How do you get First and second etc.. The first one to message me with the list gets 1st and so on and so forth..

Here is the map have fun....

We have our first contest!!! Quick READ!!!! AND DO IT!!!! I1jq8o
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net

We have our first contest!!! Quick READ!!!! AND DO IT!!!!
Page 1 of 1