Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Private Meeting on Dantooine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

Private Meeting on Dantooine Empty
PostSubject: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:45 am

Dantooine - Jedi Enclave
Council Meeting

Characters
-Jedi Grand Master Jul'kal Kartan (NPC, Human)
-Rade Darillian (PC, Human)
-Rutan Jarad (NPC, Human)
-Daz Kor (NPC, Kel Dor)
-Guzerre Kluub (NPC, Human)
-Cas Teckla Tabanne (NPC, Human)
-Sul Toth (PC, Zabrak)

Rade had parted ways for the time being with his Padawan. Kaas was back on Ossus and was about to go on his first mission by himself. Rade remembers the one thing he said to him Kaas, just be careful and don't die Rade smiled. He knew Kaas would do fine. But Rade was on Dantooine because there was a call for all Jedi Council members to come to a meeting. Rade was starting to land on Dantooine by Khoonda. The Republic officer placed in charge of overseeing the Planet, Lt. Colonel Raith Caveen. "Good to see you master Jedi." Said the Colonel. "It is the same on this side as well Colonel." Rade replied. The two of them started small talk about the weather as they walked back to the Khoonda stronghold.

Raith had arragned for Rade to take a speeder to the Jedi Enclave. Rade appreciated and thanked him. Rade then left Khoonda and headed due South West for the Enclave. The Dantooine backdrop was dark and gloomy, so everything now. Rade was still tired from the battle but he has arrived early so he will be able to rest while waiting for the other Jedi.

Last edited by Rade Darillian on Sun May 16, 2010 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:01 pm

((OOC: Rade lol im not on my way to a mission. i am on my way to ossus then to Dantooine. I have to get some training remember!! lol))
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:17 pm

(OOC: OK)
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:39 am

Sul's ship was still on it way to the planet, he stood in his small room starring at the wall. He had his eyes closed and his lightsaber was floating in front of him, once it was finished and the pieces together a short hollow thing of wood slid over his lightsaber and then the long piece of his cane floated off his bed and clicked on to the smaller piece of wood and he held out his hand. Sul grabbed the handle of the cane and then took off the handle and clicked the button, the blade shot out of his lightsaber, which was covered by the handle and some wood, and he examined it. Sul nodded in approval and then put his saber away and put his cane in its correct place.

He heard some noise and felt the ship shaking which made him lose his balance, he put some force on the cane and he regained his balance. "They really need to tell me when we land, I will break something one day." He walked out the door of his room and then out of the ship. Now, looking at a long plain, trees, different flowers, and grass. He breathed in the fresh air and let out a sigh. "I love it here, I could come here to relax. That is if I had any time for that." He laughed and then the pilot walked out, "Master Sul, I need you to get in the speeder I have to drive you to the Enclave." Sul nodded and said "I will, I was just looking at the wonders of this planet." The speeder dropped from the ships cargo and Sul got in the passengers side, the pilot of his ship got in the drivers side and then started the speeder and they were off to the Enclave.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:27 am

Rade was in his room resting recovering from the battle. Suddently though he heard over the intercom system. "Will all members of the meeting report to the Council Chambers." Rade got up and put his robes on and headed down the Corridor.

He reached the room, no one was there so Rade decided he would just go ahead and sit down in a seat. Awaiting the rest of the members of the Council to meet.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:08 pm

The speeder was gliding over the green grass and the flowers on the surface. Sul would try to look at it, but the man driving was going to fast. He let out a grunt and leaned back in his seat moving a bit to get comfy. Once he finally got in the seat where he would feel at ease, the speeder stopped and the man said "We are here Master Sul." He grumbled and then opened the door, sticking his cane out and using all his strength to pull himself out of the speeder. He regained his balance and then started to the door, a man standing there said, "They just called the meeting." Sul cut him saying, "I know, I am an elderly man. I move slow, I am sure they wont kick me out for being late." The man moved to the side and Sul walked in taking his time to the Council Chamber.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:36 am

As he was awaiting the rest of the council. Rade was thinking of Arelia. But his thought was cut short as the doors slid open and the council members started to enter the room. Rade stood up and greeted the men as they entered. "Good day Masters. How are you all today?" He asked.

(OOC: Sorry i have not been as active as i would like, but my internet is slow so I cant get on as much as i used too.)
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 12:53 pm

Sul walked down the hall looking around the hallway. He loved this building, this place, the wonderful terrain outside, and the entire planet. Once he was very old and unable to do anything he would come here to spend the rest of his days. Perfect silence and peace. What he has always wanted, he loved it here. He arrived at the door to the chamber and it opened and he walked in. He saw that all the masters were there and he was the last to arrive. "Good day Masters," he said, "sorry about being late. Old age is finally getting to me." He smiled and then walked over to his seat and sat down, making a nice relaxed sound when he got comfy.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:50 am

Grand Master Jul'kal turned his head. "That is Fine Sul take your seat we are beginning." He turned back his attention to the council. Sul walked slowly to his seat. "Okay so we are here because the Sith have revealled themselves which means trouble because it is a declaration of war." Jul'kal said. Rade nodded and stood up. "Council I have fought the Sith on Onderon they were allied with that Onderonian Warlord. Also they had soldiers with them, like From Revan and Malak's time." Rade said. The council broke out into mumbling.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:12 pm

Sul nodded when he said that, there was going to be a war. Sul could feel it inside of himself, people are going to die and he could no see the winner. Sul nodded agian, he remained sitting and said over the others. "We need to know how many are there, if they have a main base of operations, and we need to send Jedis to every planet that has any slight sign of rebellion. If the Sith allied the Onderonian Warlord, like Master Rade said, then we have to make sure other rebels have not make encounters with the Sith and are dealt with. I can help with the meetings of the rebel groups and can get a list of major planets with the rebels in it. If that sounds like a good plan of course."
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:20 pm

"Yes" Said Rade. Rade moved to the left and looked at the masters. "Council, if we do not move quickly we are looking at a repeat of a Jedi Sith war all over again." He paused while the council eruppted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Meeting on Dantooine   Private Meeting on Dantooine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Meeting on Dantooine
Page 1 of 1