Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:29 pm

Ziost
Arival at Ziost for Planning and Training

Characters
[center]Sith Lord
-Sith Lord Darth Raith Donn (PC)
Sith Master
-Darth Vyn (NPC)
-Darth Noa (NPC)
Sith
-Darth Darven (NPC)
-Darth Garik
-Darth Jaikar
Apprentices
-Trira (PC)
-Vor'en Bruit (NPC)
-Yush Pedric Phanan (NPC)
-Shug Bombassa (NPC)

Raith felt the ship shaking as they were getting out of hyperspace. It did not matter is he sat there and focused on his shoulder for months it would not fully heal, he muttered something to his breath as he stood up. Grabbed his things on the table next to the bed and walked out of the room and then put his hood over his face. The ship landed on the Sith planet of Ziost, the planet has been used by the Sith of the past and to this very day. No Jedi, no Republic troop, no bounty hunter, assassin, or Senator has ever found this place. The Sith try their best to hide it and if found the ship is shot down from space. He walked off the ramp of the ship and his facial expressions changed to angered and dark. Some of the sith soldiers stood up straight when Raith got closer to the Sith Citadel front doors. They then followed him in and he gave them a look that made them shrink back and stand at their posts.

He walked down the entrance hall of the building and the statues of ancient siths were high in the air looking down at him. Raith would look at them and it was like they were mocking him because of his failure, he screamed and then whipped out his lightsaber and slicked one in half in a quick motion. The statue top hit the ground making it break into pieces. He heard someone clear their throat and he turned glaring into the person eyes. It was a sith by the name of Darth Jaikar a rather thin man and weak to. He could not handle a lightsaber, but needed the dark side and the powers it held. He was worse then Raith when it came to being insane. Darth Jaikar was feared because of his many ways he would torture and at times kill people, the sith was only scared of one man Raith. "What do you want Jaikar?" Raith asked putting his lightsaber away and waiting for a reply.

The thin man replied in his trembling voice, at the moment he was scared of what Raith would do. "Darth..." he said trembling some more, "Lord Raith, I have some news from other bases. We have new sith recruits and they are being trained as we speak." Raith nodded and took off his hood, "Good, good. I am finally glad that some things are in order." The man then held his hands to his front and they started to shake, "But there is some bad news." Raith was looking at the pieces of the statue and then his head turned to the sith who was still shaking. "Bad news?" The man nodded quickly and spoke in a soft voice, "One of the bases was found by a group of hired mercenaries, the men slaughtered all them on the spot." raith clenched his fist and a statue near him exploded into little pieces, Jaikar held up his arms in front of his face to block the pieces. Raith turned and then stormed out of the entrance hall down some hallways and into his private chambers. He let out a loud yell and then looked over the room and back at the sith holocron on a pedestal. "I need more power, I need more men, I need..." He stopped and then said "I need the Jedi gone for good."

Last edited by Darth Saar on Sat May 08, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:17 pm

Raith stared into the holocron that was emitting a red glow that made Raith's face redder and redder as he got closer to look at it. He wondered what Sith used this holocron before him, sure it changed him into what he is today. Still he had no idea who it belonged to, he was told that if someone wanted to see what a holocron held they must take it to a gatekeeper. He did not want to hunt down one and make him or her do whatever they do, he wanted to see what the recent owner of the Holocron used it for. He starred at the object and then picked it upholding the base of the sacred object. He starred at the symbols etched in the sides of the object and then touched the point at the top. He mutter something to himself and then let out a sigh, "I wish I knew how to work you." Raith said in a anger filled yet pleading voice.

He then tried some force sending it at the holocron and it did not open up or move at all. He then placed it on the pedestal and then continued to stare at the object. Raith needed to find this so called gatekeeper be him or her Sith or Jedi. That person must be found and taken so Raith could get him or her to get the information inside, even if force had to be used. Raith then continued to stare at the holocron focusing all his attention on it. Then at the moment it started to open up at the point, he kept starring at it and then a red figure started to come out. Just as the figure was almost done and could be fully seen there was a knock at his chamber door and Raith lost concentration, the holocron closed, and he yelled "Who is it?! This better be very important!" He turned and then waited to see who it was and what he or she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:02 pm

The whole time Trira had not spoken with her master. She was angry that they had lost the battle. And she was also angry that her master had not teached her anything about the force by now. As soon as they were out of the space ship, Trira turned to him and wanted that he thought her more. But he said she was not ready. She shouted with him, because she had used the force now one time and he still thought she was not ready. She ran away from her master to find a place to train.

She had been on Ziost some times now, but she still had no idea where she could go. She tried to greet every known sith she passed, but her head was full of hate and anger. Finally she found a place where she thought she could train. She looked at the one light saber that was left. She told herself that she had to get a new one. Then she looked at a little rock and trained her force push. She knew what to do, but she had only used it one time before. She wanted to have this technique perfected before she started learning a new one.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:06 pm

The doors of Raith's chambers opened and he glared at the Sith master that was standing at the door. It was sith master Noa, he was a tall and well built Sith. Very good at handling a lightsaber and Raith just used him for his brute skills and nasty fighting. Noa did not use the dark side of the force to get his way, he would chop off body parts to get his wants and most people gave in before he started to cut. "What is it Darth Noa?" Raith asked agian and the man said in his deep booming voice, "Those who were in the battle are back. The dead and the alive." Raith nodded and walked out he muttered, "The ones who are alive may be with the dead soon." His anger came back and he was now going to tear into his commanders and then get new ones. Maybe even some pretences will become higher up in positions.

Raith walked down a dark hall only lit by some light on the walls and then he stopped at a door. He punched in some numbers on a pad and the door opened and he walked through it. What he was now standing on was a balcony looking out at their transport ships carrying the hurt men, the dead bodies, and those who were lucky to be alive. The commanders were smart and they all stood in a line already on the balcony, Raith stood in front of them and some were scared of what he would do. "Today," Raith began "was the worst day ever. I bet they all are laughing at us! We are Sith!" He hit his hand on his palm and continued "Out there we were not Sith, I don't want any more plans of attack until my troops can actually hit someone and my Force Users can slice more then two people in half with a swing of their lightsaber. I also want scouts sent across the galaxy seeking out any force user, sith holocron, or Dark Jedi out there. I want anyone on my side, send men to talk to gangs, lowlifes, bounty hunters, and smugglers of the galaxy. I want anyone on my side, anyone we can use to our advantage will be helpful." He looked them over and shouted, "What are you all doing?! I just told you something to do! You are lucky you are not dead yet!" They all ran off to do the things Raith asked for.

He was not leaning on the balcony railings looked over the weak troops he sent into battle. "Weak everyone of them." He glared at them all some limping some in pain and then he shouted to the lot of them. "Sith! Troops! We will not rest until you can shoot with your eyes closed, or if you have force push down waves and waves of troops and then lot of them!"
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:19 pm

Triras master was still in the hangar. He felt bad because of Trira, but he thought he had made the right decicion. Suddenly, Raith appeared and he listened carefully what the dark lord said. He had never met Raith that bad mooded as he was now. But he understood that the time that was coming now would not be funny. He went into the shadow on one side to think. With that, what Raith had said, he could not let his student untrained in the use of the force. But he had planned to let some time pass. He looked to the dark lord and tried to find out how much time he would have untill he had to train Trira better.

Trira was still training. Some other apprentices had appeared and asked Trira if she wanted to train with them. But she had said no. But she had moved from force use to light saber fight now. She was fighting against an imaginere enemy and tried every trick she knew. This enemy had the face of the jedi she had fought in the fight. She wanted to kill him and used everything she knew.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:29 pm

Raith did not want to just yell at them for a while and then end it. "I am furious me army of sith and troops failed me!" He shouted banging his fist on the balcony railing making a slight dent in it. "We need more training and I have a new mission for anyone who wants to take it. I would like apprentices to travel with me to Korriban, where the Valley of the Dark Lords are, the Sith Academy, and other things are that hold great power of the dark side. The mission is a simple one. If you want to sign up your apprentices on the sheet below my balcony. I need about 10 or 12. It will be a very good experience for them to learn more about the Sith and their inner skills of the force." He turned and walked off the balcony and then some troops set up the sign up sheet below it and stood next to it waiting for people to sign.

Raith walked down the dark hall and into his Chambers. He set his saber down and then took off his outer robes and walked into an adjacent room that was his meditating chambers. He sat Indian style on the floor and then closed his eyes. He was sitting in the middle of a greatly design of symbols of the sith and force. It made him feel at ease his anger would vanish and he had a chance to think, to plan.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:38 pm

As the master heared of this mission, he thought it was perfect for Trira. And he thought that she would blame him if she would not be able to go there. So he rushed to sign up Trira. Then he turned slowly. He knew he had done the right thing, but he did not felt well at the feeling to let her go now. Slowly he started to search for Trira to tell her what he had done. He was sure she would be very glad.

Trira saw her master as he walked to her. She did not wanted to talk with him. "Trira, I have signed you up for a mission with the dark lord.", he told her. Trira stopped the training and looked to her master. "You have done what?", she asked him. She was so happy that she wanted to jump. So she only walked to her master and bowed. "Thank you.", she whispered. Then her master decided that it would be good to go back to the hangar and so they walked next to each other back. Trira asked herself what this mission was about, but her master told her nothing. They were silent the whole way back.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Raith continued to meditate in the room and his mind got clear and all he was doing now was focusing on all the powers of the past sith lords he needed strength to go on with this mission he was planning. He stood up and then let out a sigh, he put on his outer robe and then hooked his lightsaber to his belt. He walked on the balcony and then looked over the docking bay. There were some troops there and then he shouted, "Bring me the list!" The troops quickly grabbed it and took it to him. He looked it over and only saw eight names. "That will have to do. You and that troop down there hunt down these people on the list and tell them by the order of the Dark Lord to get some things ready and then to meet in front of the Sith Citadel in 10 minutes. Go!" He handed them the paper and then the men went off telling the people on the list to go there in 10 minutes. Raith went to his chambers grabbed some things and then left his room and started down the hall.

He stood in front of the Citadel tapping his foot waiting for the eight people to show up. He then let out a long sigh and his anger started to swell up inside of him, "They better show up in a couple of minutes or I am leaving without them."
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:56 pm

Trira heared the news and turned to her master. "As it seems, we have to part now.", she said to him. He only nodded. "Good luck.", he wished her and then she ran away to get the things she did not had. She was really fast and soon she was on her way to the citadel. There she saw the dark lord. Trira went a little bit slower, because she did not wanted to appear in front of him breathing hard. She was the first of the apprentices at the citadel. When she finally reached it, she bowed in front of Raith. She had to do this with her master and she thought it was also right to bow in front of the sith lord. Then she waited till he allowed her to stand up again.

The master was watching over Trira the whole time. He did not knew why, but he did not liked it that she was going alone now. He wished he would never had put her name on the list.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 3:05 pm

He saw one of them come out of the doors of the building, he watched her bow and then he smirked. "Get up apprentice." He then saw that other ones were showing up and they stood in a line in front of Raith. The one on Trira's right was a boy by the name of Shug Bombassa he was a human like her and then he whispered in Trira's ear. "I am excited, we are going on a mission with the Dark Lord." Raith was facing the other was looking out at the sky and saw a faint gray object flying to them, it was the ship he wanted for this mission. It got closer and closer and then landed in front of Raith. Sending his cape in the wind and then he slowly turned and said "Masters you may leave." He watched as their masters left and he said when they were gone. "Today, you all get the chance to go to Korriban. Another planet of the Sith, it is the home to and tombs of Dark Lords and the Great Sith Academy. You will have a chance to practice there for a bit and then you all are coming with me to explore a tomb that was recently found. You don't have a chance to leave once you get on that space ship. Does anyone want to head back into the Citadel?" He smirked waiting for anyone to say they wanted to do back.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:53 am

Trira stood up as she was told to. Then she waited for the other experiences, who came soon. She smiled as Shug spoke to her. She had met him some times before, but they had never talked much to each other. "I think everybody is.", she whispered back to him. Then she was silent and listened carefully to what Raith said. At the end she waited if anybody would go back into the Citadel. She thought nobody would go, because it was a chance they had only once in a long time.

Triras master went away as Raith told every master to leave. One last time he looked back. "Good luck, my student.", he whispered. He went back to his room, he needed to think about many things. He also worried a little bit that he had let Trira go on this mission. He had learn to like her in the one year and feared that she could be in too great danger.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:01 pm

Raith looked at them all the group stood there they looked extinct, Raith somewhat did not the look of joy on their faces it made him sick. "I know that you are all excited for this a mission with the Dark Lord. Let me just give you all one word of advice, don't." He turned and motioned them all to follow him to the ship. He stopped remembering something and said not looking at them, "You all will just wait in the holding bay the ride wont take that long." He lifted his hand and then moved it down, once he finished the motion the ramp of the ship lowered and he walked up it and into the ship.

Shug was the first one to follow Raith up the ramp and into the ship. He stopped and waited for Trira, he then waited until Raith was out of earshot and asked her. "What do you think the master meant by don't be excited?" Those words just went all through his head and he wondered if this was going to be a hard mission and that if even some will die. They were just going to the planet of Korriban not some hostile planet with rebels all around it.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:32 am

Trira walked after Shug into the ship. She also had been thinking about the things Raith had said. Then, suddenly, the boy asked her what she thought. "I do not know. But I think he knows more then he tells us now. Either there will happen nothing during this mission or..." Trira stopped talking. She did not liked what she was going to say next. She also could not believe her own thoughts. She breathed one more time before she continued. "Or it will be really dangerous.", she completed her sentence. She thought this last thought was somehow stupid. Who should attack them on a sith planet? She had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Raith walked passed the door leading to the docking bay and said still walking, "That is your room during this mission. I hope you all are ready for the mission at hand. You will need all your power and skills." He walked down and then took a few turns and walked into the cockpit where the pilots were getting situated. Raith asked, "Are we ready?" One female pilot nodded, she was a human and a new recruit to the Sith. Raith looked at the other who was a Zabrak and was somewhat new he joined a few months ago. "Yes my Lord." said the man with a little worry in his voice, "We have set everything that when we hit the hyperspace button the ship will autopilot us to your special docking bay on Korriban." Raith nodded and then took off his hood and starred out the window with his dark yellow eyes, "I will be in my chambers, tell me when we are there." He turned and left the cockpit and walked into his special made chambers. His holocron was already placed in there and he starred at it saying, "Today, we will find your owner and maybe a way to kill off the Jedi scum."

Shug gulped when she said that and said with some fear in his voice, "I don't think he will do that to us, we are young and still have a chance to gain our true power. We are important to him, I don't think he will lead us into danger." Shug was cut off by some slight laughter coming from the corner of the docking bay, the laughter was coming from an apprentice like Trira and Shug. But this one is vicious, will kill anyone who got in her way, and did not care who got hurt in her training. Her already dark voice echoed through the room, "Lying to yourselves wont make anything better." She stood up and walked over to them, her dark red Zabrak skin shinning in the dim light of the docking bay. Vo'ren Briut smirked and let out her menacing laughter, "My master told me his plans, well some of them. He plans to use us my friends of the dark side. My master could not tell me everything, all he said was this 'Lord Raith is going to use you and the others, he is searching for something and is going on the harsh planet of Korriban to find it. He plans on raiding the tombs of the unknown Dark Lords. Much power is in there, but to those who are weak will be overcome by it and in the end they must be taken out.' She finished the exact words then said, "I am going to live through this, I don't know about you all. I am going to be looking for that power and use it against the Dark Lord of the Sith. Soon the apprentices will be in power."

Shug stepped back and shook his head, "You can't just take over the Sith Vor'en. There are more powerful people then you all around the Citadel and even the Academy. They, including Th Dark Lord, will cruse you once you start to attack." She laughed agian, "I will be powerful once I find the thing that the Dark Lord is looking for first. I will be all powerful once I have that in my hands."
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:21 pm

Trira was shocked by everything Vor'en said. She had never liked the Zabrak, because she was a little bit too cruel for her. But what she had said now feared Trira more than anything else. "Shug is right. You cannot fight against all Sith. Even if you can be powerful.", she said to Vor'en. Then she looked with anger in her eyes at the Zabrak. "Your other problem is that you have to find it first. And I do not think that you are fast enough to use it before everybody finds out and kill you.", she said. Worry and anger could be heared in the voice of Trira. She stood in a position that should mean that she was ready to fight. "I will have an eye on you and stop you if I have to.", she ment. Then she looked at Shug. In her eyes he could read that she asked if he would help her.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Yush, the oldest of the apprentices a blue-skinned Chiss probably around 19 years old looked at Vo'ren, Trira and Shug with his already yellow eyes. These children still have their baby blues and browns! he thought referring to their eyes. He smirked, trying to control his laughter. "All Powerful?" he asked, trying to subdue another fit of laughter. "Seriously? You wouldn't even know what to do with it! You're to weak to deal with power like that. All of you are! It would crush you!" he exclaimed.

The stupidity of these idiots! Even Jedi are smarter than they are! he thought. He looked at each one of his 'fellow' apprentices and broke into coughing fits of hidden laughter. Why would The dark Lord bring these...these....womprats with us? he thought in wonder and disgust. Weaklings like these should be left in the whole they are in.....their graves. The Jedi do good to rid the galaxy of these little twerps!
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:34 pm

Vo'ren laughed softly to herself and said, "I am not scared of you, I have seen you practice a new recruit could kill you." she glared at Trira and then moved her attention to Yush, she did not even reply to his remarks and then said out loud, "You all know those above us think lowly of us and look down at us, no matter if we have more power then them or if they are our master. To them we are just some brute force that will be twisted and turned into a fighting machine, that does not fear death." she looked around the room and smirked when she saw some heads nod and people mutter she was right. She turned and walked back into the dark corner and said these last words, "If you just had a little bit of common sense of a true Siths intentions. You would see it straight and follow with my plan." She let out a sigh and sat down, "but I know that wont happen." she then closed her eyes, blocking out everyone in the room.

Shug turned to Trira and said "Maybe she is right." He looked around and lowered his voice, "She may have something here, I know that my master hates spending his time teaching me. If he has a chance to get rid of my he would and in a snap also." He let out a sigh and then looked at the others and then at Trira, "I just don't like this I have a strange feeling in my guy. You know? Like something bad is going to happen."

The ship was now away from the planet of Ziost and now was in the space around it. The woman pilot started a small count down to go into hyperspace and the man clicked the button before she finished it. She gave him a mean look and then started to deal with some of the problems on the ship. The man said "Go deal with those Sith in the docking bay. Make sure they don't kill each other." She let out a sigh and said "Fine." She stood up and left the cockpit and walked to the door of the bay. She stood in front of the door, fixed her outfit and walked in. She looked them over and then announced, "We have just went into hyperspace apprentices it wont take to long to get there. So please don't kill eachother on the way there." she turned and walked to Raith's chambers to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Anger was all Trira felt at the moment everybody had spoken. Somehow it seemed that there were not many who would stop Vo'ren if they could. She wanted to say something as the woman came to them and told them they were in hyperspace. But at the moment she left, Trira let out all her anger. "I also have a bad feeling. But I would never follow her plan. It is not my fault that your master do not like you. I think my master does.", she nearly shouted at Shug. Trira tried to cool down, but she could not. The words came out of her mouth even if she did not liked to say them.

Trira looked at Yush. Her anger was not as strong any more as she looked at him. He seemed wiser then all the other apprentices. "Would you also fight with her?", she asked him and pointed with her finger at Vo'ren. She hoped that the Chiss would not help in a fight apprentice against master. Then she turned to everybody else. "If you fight with her, it will be your death.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:59 pm

"I can't say i would. But i hate my master. She was.....my...my first lover. But she only did it to get close enough to kill my family. I hate the sith, but i cannot deny that i am becoming one. I would much rather look at the light in things.....but i can't." he said, looking down. He knew there was good in him...he felt it. He wished he would have been discovered by the jedi before the sith discovered him.

"If i were you, Trira.....and you too Shug....I would try to get out while i still can. Being a sith is pain. Evil hurts. Its a masochistic pleasure." he said, with sadness but absoluteness in his voice.

((OOC: Tri let this shake you because i want to turn you when you and kaas meet up...PLEASE))
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:36 pm

Shug shook his head, "I can't get out of it." He continued "my family has all been a part of the Sith, I know the elders don't look highly to a Sith having kids. My family was an exception they were great fighters and Sith, I need to continue on the tradition, if I stop it I will be shunned and possible killed." He let out a sigh, "I deal with it though, I like being a Sith." He nodded to himself to reassure that he actually liked being a sith. It was true he did, or well he would try to convince himself he did.

The pilot told Raith and then went back to the cock pit the man was asleep and had the ship on autopilot she let out a sigh and then looked out the window and just wished she was somewheres else.

((I don't wanna lost a sith. Oh well I still have Kali....when she gets on which is never.))
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:33 pm

((Since you got Kali Kaas is gonna bring Trira to the light Very Happy!!! Yay!))

Yush looked sadly at Shug, and frowned a little. But, despite the goodness burning in his heart, he was a sith. He was driven by the pleasure evil promised. No matter how hard he tried, it was impossible to turn away.

His tone changed as one of the warriors of the sith approached, and the yellow in his eyes flared bright with hatred. It was just a watch, but Yush could since that they would be there soon.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 12:26 am

Trira listened to what Shug said. She could not imagine how it could be to be forced being a sith because of the family. "I cannot leave my master. Because of him I am not in prison or dead.", she said to Yush. But somehow he had brought doubts in her mind. She asked herself if it was really good being a sith. But she liked the power she could gain. She wanted to learn more, and if she left the sith, her only possibility would be the jedi. But they had killed her family. "I think it is not so easy to get away from the sith for all of us.", she then said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:49 pm

As the warrior passed, and exited the other side, Yush let the hate fall from his eyes. "Trira......I would bet you all the credits on Coruscant that the jedi did not kill your family. If they had a choice, Jedi would lie down their weapons and solve everything with negotiations. Even with sith, the first thing they try to do is make them realize the darkness that they are allowing to consume them." he paused, frowned, shook his head and said sadly, "I bet that the sith killed your family. Perhaps even your master. Have you ever noticed any reluctant signs from your master when you ask him to help you train or teach you?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:31 pm

((Raith there are no other sith on the ship. The only ones are Raith and the about eight apprentices.))

Shug noticed something and declared, "You know what?" he pointed his finger at Yush and said, "You really are not sounding like a Sith right now." A apprentice who was listing in on the talk nodded his head in agreement. Shug continued, "Why in the world would you blame a Sith for that? If you really call yourself a Sith, then you would stop trying to convince Trira to turn to the light side. I think she has made her choice when she joined the dark side." One of Vor'en's eyes looked around the area, she closed it agian and said out loud. "We are almost going to land." She stood up and said "I suggest we all shut up and say none of this talk has ever happened. No talk of going against the elder sith, or turning apprentices to the light side." She glared at Yush she now had something to hold against him if he mentioned the things she said about finding the thing.

The door of the cargo bay opened and the woman appeared on the other side, "We are almost there, I suggest you get your things." She looked around at them and continued, "We will be landing very soon." Right as she said that the ship made some noises and then the woman pilot felt a little bump. "Scratch that, we have landed come follow me. We don't want the Dark Lord to get mad at us." She motioned them all to follow and then turned and walked off the ship. Vor'en pushed her way through the others and stormed off the ship. Shug waiting until Trira started to walk.

Before the ship landed Raith was still meditating in his chambers. One part of it, he just starred at the holocron wondering what was inside. He felt the ship land, grabbed his lightsaber, the holocron, his bag, and put his hood over his head. He walked off the ship cutting in front of the female pilot and made the first step on the planets dry dirty surface. "Ahh Korriban, you can just feel the power once you step on its soil." He walked a bit forward and faced the ship waiting for the others to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 3:22 pm

"Oh I am a sith. It doesnt mean i can hate what i am because no matter how much i hate it, killing has become my drug...my...my high." He looked at Vo'ren, who was glaring at him with plotfull eyes. "Who the hell are you staring at?" he asked. He didn't like this girl.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

After the Battle Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Battle
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Galaxy :: Sith Locations-
Jump to: