Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Battle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

After the Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:43 am

Trira stared at Yush for one second. What he had said was the beginning of thoughts she never had. All the time she had believed that the jedi had killed her family. But in the year she was with the sith she had learned a little bit about both sides. And she normally knew that Yush could be right. But she never had thought about that in connection with her family. But she could not imagine that her master had killed her family. He was too friendly to her and they have met many years after her parents died.

As they landed, Trira was still thinking. She did not realised anything around her, but just started to walk. When she was next to Yush, she whispered. "Maybe you are right. But never say again my master had killed my family." Then she walked further. She turned a little bit to see if Shug is coming and then looked at Vo'ren angrily. Trira would have an eye on her.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:27 pm

Vor'en stepped off the ship second, because she cut in front of the female pilot, like Raith she felt the power of the planet go throughout her body and it made her feel just even more powerful just standing on the ground. She looked at the terrain of the place where they landed, it was a platform suspending over a long drop the platform lead to some rock shaped building. She looked back at the others who were not coming out, she really did hate all of them. All of them were weak and that one boy who is older then them and trying to tell Trira about the light side is a fool. He must be stopped, but later in good time it all will unfold.

Shug stood there nervous and slightly shaking, he was standing next to Trira and on the other side of her was Yush. Shug did not like him very much, all that talk about the light side and how the dark side is evil and well not so good in his opinion. Then why be a sith? He asked himself, it just makes no sense that apprentice should just leave slowly and quietly, making his presence unknown in the minds of the sith.

Raith had his hood over his eyes and looked over the apprentices, he said to the pilot, "You may leave." She nodded, turned and left walking back in the ship. Raith extended his arm and pointed to the space all around them. "Welcome to Korriban. The home of the Sith Academy and the Tombs of the Old Dark Lords. This place emits powers from its very soil, every rock and grain of sand or dust has power of old sith in it. That is why it is important to us." Raith let out a sigh and then looked back at them, he removed his hood and glared at them with his yellow eyes. He then saw that someone among them had some yellow in his eyes, he pointed at Yush and said in a loud voice. "You?!" he exclaimed and walked a bit closer to him, "Why are you here? I needed apprentices not someone who has more knowledge then one. I tell you to leave us be, go to the academy and train or something. Go!" He pointed across the platform that lead to a dark colored door that lead to some tunnels that, once walked through, lead to the Sith Academy.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:39 pm

Yush bowed, then said, "Yes m'lord." He looked at Trira and Shug one last time, hoping he had moved something in them so that they didn't have to leave a life or torturous pleasure. He headed off with a group of Warriors, including his friend Dav Paton
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 2:05 am

Trira looked after Yush. She had known that he knew more, but she could not really understand why the dark lord had sent him away. She looked at Shug to see if his face showed some of his thoughts. Trira was getting nervous now. There has to be some explenation that Raith had sent Yush away, but she could think of non.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:05 pm

Raith watched the person leave and then looked back at the, now seven, apprentices that was standing in front of him. They all looked scared, nervous, and some were shaking. He nodded in approval, "Good...good." he muttered and then said out loud. "I am finally going to tell you all why I asked for some people to come with me here. I am on a quest looking for something, something to help us defeat the Jedis. It has to be on the planet somewhere in the tombs of the Dark Lords. I have gotten you all to help me dig up the tombs. The tombs we are digging up are unmarked and unknown by most of Th sith and are hidden, no wheres near the Great Tombs of the Dark Lords. So, I want you all to head to the Academy get some rest some food and then meet me in the main entrance of the Academy. We start digging today." He turned and started down the platform to the building.

Vor'en started first and sort of caught up with the Dark Lord. From far away it actually could look like she was talking to him and the Dark Lord talking back. But, that could have only been an illusion.

Shug looked around and then at Trira, "I guess we just follow him or something. I have never been her, but this place kind of gives me the creeps." He waited until Trira started walking to walk.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:04 am

Trira nodded. She looked after the dark lord, then she also started to go into the academy. "I do not like the thought to dig up tombs.", she said to Shug. But she would have no other coice than doing what she was told. While she walked she turned her face so that she could see Shug. "Do you want to get some rest or should we try to find a place where we can train?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:20 am

Shug though a bit and then replied, "I would like to train some more. I am not tired at all, maybe you can me can have a little duel." He smiled at the though, he has not practiced with anyone in a while. To busy with his mater and doing useless missions and some almost got him killed.

Raith continued to walk to the building and then got through the door and it opened as he got close. Raith walked in and then stopped and looked around, even in this area it was busy with the rush of Sith going everywhere. He started to walk and then the heads turned and started to mumble to the people next to them. Raith loved this, they all knew who he was. It made him feel even more powerful to be here, a elderly sith walked up and bowed. "Hello my Dark Lord, let me show you to your room. It is the best one we have." Raith nodded, the man quickly turned and walked Raith to his room.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:42 am

Trira nodded. "Then lets go inside a find a place to train.", she said to him. She also liked the thought of a little duel. Now she liked it more then at any other time. She had to think about something different, and a fight was exactly what should bring her thoughts into the right direction again. So she walked inside the academy next to Shug.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:32 pm

As the rest of the advanced learners started conversing and walking, Yush fell behind purposely. As the Dark Lord walked away, Yush took a breath, and focusd. He closed his eyes and used a force power his master had taught him. It concealed the yellow in his eyes. They returned to their light purple color, and he opened them, then ran off after Trira and Shug.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:57 pm

After the man showed Raith his room, he met up with some elder siths to talk about the mission in private. They talked about maybe using more unneeded sith that were new, but still can lift things with the force. He wanted people who were not documented or anything maybe they could have a master, if they did not that would be better.

Shug walked next to Trira and really had no idea where he was going. "Um Trira, do you know where you are going?" He asked looking around seeing no one around them now. Maybe they got lost, he has never been here before, he really never leaves Ziost. That was his home planet and he only left for iimportant missions. He looked around and then felt something, "Someone is behind us."
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:30 pm

Trira also had no idea where they went. She had hoped they would find somebody who could tell them where they could train. "Ahm, no, not really. But maybe we will just rush into a room that is perfect for training.", she said and giggled. Then she showed him with her hands that she had also felt that somebody is behind them. Suddenly she stopped. "I hope somebody would come and tell us where to go.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Yush stepped forward cautiously and placed his hand on Trira's shoulder gently, whispering "It's Yush." He waited for Trira to acknowledge him. His master had just sent him a mental message. It was time to go on a mission. And he wanted Trira to come with him. Maybe they could escape.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Trira turned to Yush. A smile appeared on her face, but she managed that it disappeared after some seconds. "Hi Yush. What do you want?", she asked him. Her voice did not showed any of the happiness she had felt when she had seen him. Her voice was really cold, like everybody would have expected it from her.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:09 pm

"My master is calling me. I believe i am going on a mission...and I want you to come." he said in an absolute tone. He was all business, but he had a flicker of happiness, knowint that his master would not refuse him and that he would have someone who understood him more on the mission with him.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:12 pm

Trira thought for a moment. She would like to go with Yush, but she did not wanted to make her master sad. She also did not knew how he would react if he found out that she went away from this mission. But then she slowly nodded. She knew her master would only want that she was happy. And this was something that would make her happy. "Yeah, I would like to come with you.", she said to Yush.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:19 pm

Yush nodded, checked the hall behind him, and pulled his hood up. "Ok look. Follow me. Call me master untill we get out of here," he said. He led her up towards the surface and to his master's own chambers in the Temple.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:21 pm

Trira nodded, then she turned to Shug. "Sorry. Maybe we can train when I am back.", she said to him and waved him before she followed Yush. She was thinking a little bit what he had said. It was strange for her to call a stranger master. But she thought Yush knew what he did.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:40 pm

As they came from entered the Temple, the feeling of Darkness surrounded them. He led them to the temple, and to his master's quarters. "Master Shekta. I got your message, and I am taking This young padawan with me," said Yush as he bowed. Ki'Lonu Shekta shoed some of the Twi'leks that were with her away, and looked Trira over.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Shug stood there watching this happen and then he said in a low voice, "You can't just leave." He repeated that over and over, and then he got louder. "You can't just leave! We have a mission to do here!" He pointed down kind of signaling for her to come back. "You make a promise to stay here and continue this mission!" He watched her him trying to strain his eyes to see it, but then they were gone. Shug stood there shocked, that had to be against some rules. Then he heard something about that other boy saying she should call him a master. That is against the rules, he knows that very well.

He looked around and then started down the hall, he found two sith masters taking about something Shug had no idea about, he butted in saying."Masters, sorry for me stopping you two, but there was this padawan he is taking another padawan on a mission with his master. That is not the bad part, but he said to her that she needs to call him master. I know that is wrong or against the rules." One man nodded and then they talked to each other and the man asked, "What are these two names?" Shug tried his best to remember the names, but his memory is not the best thing. "I can't remember." The men laughed to themselves and then walked away from Shug, he sighed and then heard an announcement that all the padawans with the Dark Lord was needed at the front entrance. He asked for the way and then ran in the direction.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:17 pm

Trira tried to look back to Shug one last time, but she could not see him anymore. She hoped he would make no troubles. Then they were standing in front of Yushs master. Trira bowed in front of her. "I am glad to meet you, Master Shekta.", she said. She was a little bit nervous, because she had no idea what she should do now.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Ki'Lonu looked over the girl Yush had presented to her. I sense something in her. Something similar in Yush... She thought. She shook the thought and looked at her Chiss Apprentice. "Go to Naboo. There is a big shot politician there. I want you to kidnap him, and, if nothing happens, just kill him. This is more of a training mission then anything," she finished.

Yush nodded and signaled to Trira that this meant Master Shakta was done. They both bowed, and left Shekta's Chambers, headed toward the docking bay to Yush's personal ship, a Dynamic Class Called The Herder. His Astromech droid AV-9T was waiting on the ship's docking Ramp. "I hope your ready, because I have a big time plan," he said.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:34 pm

The others and Shug met up with the Dark Lord in front of the Sith Academy. The Dark Lord was wearing something different, some worn out brown robes and a cape. On his belt was his lightsaber, a comlink, and a bag holding the holocron. His loud voice caused all the padawans to look at him, "Today we are heading out to the Unknown Sith Tombs. They are filled with traps, bones, and artifacts." He smirked and continued, "If you find something that I don't want you may keep it. A little prize to you all for helping me. We are heading out now, all get on the speeders." Some speeders showed up right as he said that, the padawans filed in and Raith watched them all.

His bloodfin speeder was driven up and the man that drove it got off and Raith took his place. He pointed in a direction and started his speeder and took off. The others followed him also. The trip there took about 10 or more minutes he stopped and got off his speeder and looked at the fallen statue. The name written on it was destroyed and unreadable. Shug looked over the destroyed rocks all over the ground, a force made hole lead into the tombs below. Raith let out his lightsaber and said, "Use it as a light to walk, it gets dark." The padawans got theirs out and did what Raith did. "Lets go." Now began the descent into the tombs.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:58 pm

Trira listened what mission Yush and she were going to have. Then she bowed in front of the master and left with Yush. "You have a very interesting master.", she said to him while they walked to the docking bay. When they walked to a ship, Trira stopped for a moment and looked at it. She thought it had to be the ship of Master Shakta. "Wow. You can use the things of your master?", she asked Yush fascinated. Then, suddenly, she was standing in front of AV-9T. She was a little bit confused as the droid said he had a big time plan. "How can a machine have a big time plan?", she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Yush sniggered, and shook his head. "No. This is my ship. It is called The Herder." Yush took her to a Bunking area on the ship. "You can put your stuff here is you like. The bathing room is down the corridor. If you need anything, ask A-vee or me. I'll be in the Cockpit." he said.

((p.s. It was yush that says he has a big plan))
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:09 pm

(occ: Oh, I just understood it wrong. I am sorry.)

Trira could say nothing. She was fascinated that Yush had his own ship. Then she laid down her things in the corner and after looking around a little bit, she also went into the cockpit. "Can I stay here?", she asked Yush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Battle   After the Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Battle
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Galaxy :: Sith Locations-
Jump to: