Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of a Jedi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The Beginning of a Jedi Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:02 am

Ossus-Jedi Temple

Characters
-Jedi High Master Jeffa Lugo(NPC,Human)
-Jedi Master Pendar (NPC, Dagoban[Yoda's Species])
-Jedi Master Leth Kutar(NPC,Nautolan)
-Jedi Padawan Keegan Juster(NPC,Twi'lek)
-Jedi Master Ruwaini Pegg(NPC,Kel'Dor)
-New Jedi Padawan Zaka Prol(NPC,Human)
-Jedi Master Teeg Katarn (PC/NPC,Human)
-New Jedi Padawan Kaas Zhyber (PC,Human)

Kaas and the other Master/Padawan teams made their way through the Jedi Temple on Ossus. As he followed a Kel'dor and a young human, whos name seemed to be Zaka; a cute-faced brunette with twinkling grey eyes.

"To the new Jedi teams, Welcome back. I hope your First Missions with your master was an educational experience," Said Jedi High Master Jeffa Lugo; a smart-faced lady who looked to be in her mid thirties.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:47 am

Teeg was standing next to Master Leth and Master Ruwaini they all were looking over the new recruits to the Jedi Order. He sensed something good in all of them, every single one of them he could tell had a story to be told. Teeg looked at one and then something hit him and he knew what that person would do for the Jedi Order. He had that skill, Teeg could see in the future but on;y the future of others not his just others. He was used by most people to see what will happen to them, if it is bad then make sure it changes, if good then keep it like that. His eyes then started to move through the people and right as he looked at a girl in the group his head started to hurt. He looked down and then it went away, what he saw was not good. Not good at all. He looked at the others, they all had great futures in store for them, but that wont be handed on a silver platter. They would need to work for it.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:30 pm

"I would like for the master jedi to step forward, and report on how their padawans have done on their first assignment. Zhyber, since Master Darillian is not present, Master Katarn will be subbing for you with the reports on the outcome of Onderon." Kaas bowed his head politely, Then turned to see a tall, light skinned man with a bit of a beard and the twinlking eyes of a smuggler. Ex-smuggler, that is.

((Raith look up Kyle Katarn lol))
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:03 pm

Teeg heard his named and looked around for his assignment. He found him and then looked him up and down, he was rather tall and was well built. He was going to be a good Jedi in the future make great changes for the Order, but now he was an apprentice who needed much training. Teeg looked at the master next to him and then all the assignments were done and they all went to their apprentices. Teeg stood there waiting for the young Jedi to come to him, he was not going to meet him. That was a sign of weakness, Teeg was the master. Kaas would come to him.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:08 pm

Kaas approached Master Katarn and bowed, addressing him likewise. "It is a pleasure, Master Katarn. My Name is Kaas Zhyber." Kaas bowed again, and stood to face the man.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:14 pm

'Hello Kaas Zhyber, I am Master Teeg Katran. You can call me Master Teeg or Master Katarn, I don't care which one you pick." He looked him over and then said, "So, what training have you had?" He looked around and motioned him to follow. He turned and started to walk. "Lets tak a bit and then we can start to train."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:34 pm

Kaas nodded. "Well uh...Master Katarn. If it is the mission i have just returned from that you wish to talk about, and i believe it is, then What of it do you wish to discuss. I welcome criticism and Praise, but i ask that you remember that i am only a third-day-on-the-job jedi," he said with light humor and a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:48 pm

"Oh I don't care about that," he said holding up his hand to stop him from talking on even more, "I want to know about your skills, where you are from, and other things." He shook his head, this boy may be strong but he sure was not that humble. "So what are your skills? Have you used a lightsaber? The force? What have you done with the force? Lightsaber? I need to know these things, because when I do I can train you correctly."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:49 pm

"Well," Kaas thought. "Rade says I am pretty good at swordplay. I lived with a vibroblade, but still. I think i need alot of work. I have used only the basic force powers. Pull, Jump and push. I used push against the Dark Lord Darth Saar to get Rade out of the way of a Force Concussion. That was about the best thing i have done with the force. Nothing that impressive. I would like to learn swordplay more though," he said, taking his destroyed lightsaber out. "But I kind of have a problem. I need to make a new lightsaber." he laughed a little.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:26 pm

Teeg nodded and then corrected him, "I think you mean Force Repulse." He continued to listen to him and then nodded agian. "See what most padawans make a mistake in is that they just want to learn how to handle a lightsaber and put the force for last." He let out a sigh, "The force is the thing that makes us one with the galaxy, it gives us the power to wield that saber. You must learn force and saber skills equally. Not one more and the other less." He closed his eyes and then said, "You have an ok skill in the force also, I can sense that." He opened his eyes and looked at the boys lightsaber. "Well that is destroyed beyond repair. At the moment you can use a temporary lightsaber, you can make your own once my training is completed."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 8:31 pm

Kaas nodded to Teeg. He removed the spare lightsaber his master had let him use, and showed it to Katarn. "It is my master's. A Spare," he said, igniting the emerald Green blade. "And master...about What you said, with most people wanting to put lightsaber before the force. I was reading on my way here, and there is a class of Jedi that specializes in Saber Play AND The ways of the Force. I think it is the Jedi Sentinel?" said Kaas, making sure he was correct.

"I do not wish to put the force behind my Saber play, I just wish to utilize each attribute to its greatest potential, and work on them one by one," finished Kaas. He flipped the switch on the lightsaber, and let the blade fall back into the hilt.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:06 pm

Teeg nodded, "Good, you can use that until i see that you are ready for your true lightsaber. When that is made you must keep it safe. It is your life, your defense from all harm in this world." He looked ahead, put his hands in his robes and nodded. "Yes there is that type of class. I am a Jedi Consular, I still use a lightsaber and am very good at it, but I am mostly trained in the force. My force is actually the best on this planet. I can see into the future, and the future of others. Don't worry though, you will still learn lightsaber skills from me. I can handle a blade pretty well." He smirked and continued to walk.

Teeg shook his head, "You will not learn them one by one, you will learn them at the same time. A good thing to do in battle is when fighting with the blade you use the force to amplify it to a greater fold." He kept his hands in his robes and continued, "I want you to head to the chambers for padawans. There you will find training robes, and some other minor things while here. I will be in the Great Jedi Library, meet me there when you are ready." He stopped opened a door and said "Those are your quarters, see you in a while." He turned and started to the Library.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Kaas nodded, and bowed politely before entering his personal room. He looked around. There was a desk, a small bathroom and a bed. There was also several shelves on each wall he presumed were probably there in case of should he like to keep a souvenir on some missions. He took a deep breath and smiled. Home, he thought before taking a quick bacta bath and getting changed into his Training robes to head towards the library.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 5:23 pm

Teeg arrived at the library and he helped some people out and looked up some information for himself. He walked to the main entrance of the Library and stood there this his hands in the sleeves of his robes and a serious look on his face. He was waiting for the padawan to show up, rather slow padawan. Not a good sign, maybe Teeg would have to do something to make him faster. He looked over and motioned a Jedi Knight to come over, "I am waiting for someone, he is about this tall, blue eyes, brown hair, and is a padawan and will be in training robes. Can you tell him to meet me at one of the tables on the second floor. Show him the way if you need to." The Jedi nodded and stood there waiting for the person Teeg described to show. Teeg turned and walked to the stairs, he took one look back and then started up the stairs and sat at the table waiting for the padawan.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:25 pm

Kaas arrived at the library and gaped at the rows and rows of shelves piled high with books and documentations. Wow.... he thought. He was greeted by a tall jedi, who seemed to be a couple years older than he was. "Master Katarn asked me to accompany you to the second level study. Please. Follow me," said the man, with a small bow of his head. He followed the jedi up to a large room with tables in the middle. At some of the tables sat some of the Master-Padawan teams he met from earlier. He spotter Katarn at one of the tables in at the back of the room, waiting patiently.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:26 pm

Teeg looked at the boy and then said when he got close. "Padawan, do you know what is means to be a Jedi?" He asked and stood up and walked to a row of books. He answered the question quickly giving no time for him to answer, "To be a Jedi you must be peaceful and follow the ways of the force. Only in a time of need do we really use our lightsabers, they are not a weapon to kill they are a weapon of protection. We are the peacekeepers of the galaxy, without us the galaxy would be chaos." He walked back to the table and sat down. "I have been thinking about your first lesson, the force or lightsaber combat." He held up his two hands and acted like he was weighing the decision. "I pick the force. Come with me padawan, we have some work to do."

He turned and walked down the stairs and said "We met in here because if you have any problems or questions you can come here ask a librarian or look for me here. I am always here when I am not needed, which usually never." He laughed a bit and said, "We are going to start of your force training, we are going to go to my training room. No one should be there, so you will have some peace and time to think."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:03 pm

"Yes master," said Kaas, following the Jedi out of the classroom. "Master...I must ask. Why have you chosen the force for my first lesson?" asked Kaas not out of disrespect but curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:15 pm

"I have chosen the force because the force is more important than using a lightsaber, it is what binds all the Jedi with the galaxy. Without it and our skills using it we are defenseless. Sure you can use a saber to slice through enemies and get the job done. But lightsabers do not make you powerful or make you at peace. The force does that, it also is a lot powerful then that saber you got. Now lets hurry I want to finish this short lesson today and then saber training tomorrow." He started to walk a little bit faster, looking back at him at times then ahead.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:44 pm

Kaas nodded politely and followed Master Katarn through the winding halls of the temple. "I am, actually, very interested in learning the ways of the force, and ways to stop those dark force users...the...the sith i think they are called..." said Kaas, thinking back to the overwhelming fear he felt on Onderon when the Dark Jedi approached him.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:36 pm

"Yes they are called the Sith." Teeg said giving reassurance to the padawan. "They seek destruction and power, they will kill anyone who gets in their way." Teeg continued, "They live off of the fear of those who face them. They want you to be scared Padawan, that is one of their techniques. Others are cheap saber swings, and well the dark force powers." He nodded to himself, "Did you know that some Jedis are allowed Dark powers? Those who are strong enough to fend off agianst the Dark Side can have it. I am one of them and since you have gotten me I will use it to train you. That will be used later on in your saber training." He continued to walk to the room.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Kaas nodded, but said defiantly, "I have no wish to utilize people's own fear against them, but if their are ways to use this dark power for good, then i am interested." Kaas wanted to make it clear that he had no intention of being even in the slightest way similar to the monsters called the sith.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:42 pm

"Good" he said nodding, "I am glad to hear that, but words are not strong only your will can get you through it. I am telling you this because you will have an option to become a Sith, every Jedi goes through it. It is a time when you are tired, weak, angry, scared, there is a lot more also. But in time you will know." He looked around and then turned and continued to walk. "We are almost there."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Kaas was determined to show that his will would be strong enough. After the confrontation on Onderon, he was determined to keep his emotions in check no matter what the situation. "Master....is it possible...to turn these...these dark force users back to the light?" he asked in curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:56 pm

"To turn a master or knight is impossible, but a padawan sith that is possible. You would have to do so much to convince the sith to the ligth, make promises even. One thing, never trust a Sith. One the person was a Sith it will never leave them. They maybe on the other team it does not mean they fight for it."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:19 am

As Teeg and Kaas came to the entrance of the training room, Kaas took a deep breath, then cast a sideways glance at the master jedi. "You know, I always felt I had a purpose in the galaxy, but i never thought I would attain that purpose as a guardian of the light. Oh well. Shall we proceed?" he asked Teeg politely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Jedi
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next