Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Beginning of a Jedi

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:56 am

Teeg smiled and said without looking at him. "Everyone has a purpose in this galaxy. Some choose good and evil, gladly you picked the good." The door opened and he walked into the nice sized training room. "Ok so sense we are going to work on your force skills first I want to see your push, pull, jump all the basic skills before we move on to the harder ones." Teeg took out a remote and clicked a button. On the ceiling something opened and it dropped down some metal boxes. They made a loud noise as they hit the bottom, Teeg was use to the sound. He used his force to stack them on top of each other and then looked at Kass. "I want you to knock them over."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Kaas nodded, then focused, remembering the moment on Onderon where he force-dueled with Saar. He closed his eyes, breathed slowly, then focused again on the nub in the back of his mind, crasping it with his subconscious, he opened his eyes, as a small, pulsating static-like, barely visible ball starting to form in his palm. he brought the palm back, and focused more on the nub, feeling the pulse become stronger with each breath, then he thrust his hand forward, releasing the ball of static towards the metal boxes. As the static and the boxes collided, the boxes were blown backwards with tremendous force, slamming against the back wall of the room. Kaas took a breath, and looked to Teeg for approval.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:05 pm

Teeg nodded with approval and then said, "so you can push a few boxes and youngling can push a box." He smiled and then said, "I want you to pull them back to us with all your force. Then right as they are going to hit us I want you to stop them with the force. It is like someone will be throwing something at you." He looked at head and waited for the boxes to start flying at him.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:16 pm

Kaas nodded, and began to focus again. He felt the same ball of static begin to form in his palm again, except this felt more inward. He focused, letting the ball grow more stronger with each breath, then released it with more force then intended. The boxes soared through the air, coming straight at him with tremendous speed. He ducked low as all three boxes soared over him, then hit the wall, causing a lound clanging sound before clattering noisely to the ground. "Woah..." said Kaas, standing and turning to look at the boxes, then at Teeg.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:28 pm

Teeg watched him pull the boxes and then he saw that Kaas was not going to stop them he quickly jumped over them and then shook his head. "You can even stop boxes? Sith are known for doing that, while thy are fighting you. They will throw objects at you, with the force you can stop the objects. But you must be ready and focus on the objects. Now lets try it agian." He clicked another button and some boxes himself. He lifted them up and then pushed them to Kaas. While the boxes flew through the air Teeg shouted, "Now I want you to stop them."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Kaas' eyes widened at the boxes soaring towards him to quickly to dodge. He took a breath, and stuck his arm out, palm first. Withought even focusing, his mind reacted in a fraction of a second. the boxes were still soaring towards him, then a fraction of a second later, they were floating in midair, motionless. Kaas moved his arm to the side, and surprisingly, the boxes followed his motion. he set them down, then severed the connection with the ofrce, and looked back at Teeg.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Teeg started to clap and walk forward. "Good," he said and stopped clapping, "now to test your jumping." He clicked another button and then on the high walls small platforms started to come out. The last few came out and now platforms were all over the place with different widths between them and different sizes. "I want you to go all the way to the top of the room and a little warning some of them may change on you so you must thing quick." He walked in the middle and then shouted agian, "A little recap, I want you to jump hitting each platform as you go. If you fall or miss one you must start over."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Kaas nodded, and felt his force gather at the balls of his feet. Its becoming easier to use the force he thought, as he started running towards the direction of the first pad. as he came close enough, he launched himself into the air, propelled by the force, and came down lightly on the pad. He stood there for a second before realizing that he did not need to gather the force again, for it was still compacted on his feet, but he was late.

As he stood, getting ready to jump again, the platform dissapeared under his feet. He fell ten feet to earth, and came down hard on his back, knocking his breath clean out of him. "EAUGGGHHH!" he gasped as he landed hard on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:42 pm

Teeg watched him do the first jump and then shook his head. He started to walk forward and then stopped. He waited a bit and then watched as he fell and then hit the ground. "Oh come now," he said fighting back laughter, "I have trained younglings that can do this course in a matter of seconds." He laughed and shook his head and then shouted. "Get up and do it agian!"
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Kaas stood, and shook himself off, a little annoyed at Teeg's laughter. Ok...He wants to see it done quick...here we go! he thought. He looked up and counted the platforms. There's ten. I have to move quick.....so...if I can gather the force on my feet to make me jump higher, then I can use it....to run on the wall!....ok Master...here you go!

Kaas took a few steps backwards, then took a running start. coming close enough, he jumped, propelled by the force, and landed on the first platform close enough to the wall to keep himself going. The second platform was a bit further apart than the rest appeared to be, but Kaas didn't slow down. He picked up speed and ran directly at the wall. Kaas took a breath, closed his eyes, and kept running. He opened his eyes, and to his surprise, it worked. He was speeding alongside the wall, and was already up past the third platform.

Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Teeg watched the boy was finnaly getting it. He was finnaly able to give his all. A smile went across his face, he understood what he was trying to get at. Work harder, he laughed a bit and then turned and walked in the middle. He watched as he jumped to each platform, he clicked a button and then some boxes fell from th ceiling. Teeg picked them up and then aimed them at Kaas, he then used force pushed and sent one flying at the jumping Kaas.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:46 pm

Kaas watched as the boxes flew towards him, but he was two fast. he sped past them easily, smiling as he heard them slam into the wall.
But as he sped towards the top platform, he noticed there was one coming towards him that was too fast to dodge. Thinking back to that major force repulse the sith lord used, he closed his eyes, gathered the force in his forearms, and brought them together in front of his body, then released it, sending a strong force wall out towards the box, very similar to the sith's. As the force collided with the box, the box was rebounded, and sent flying back at Teeg with renewed speed. He came to a stop on the top platform without looking to see Teeg's reaction to the rebound.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 8:55 pm

"So you think you are faster then my boxes!" Teeg shouted to him and then continued to watch him jump. Then he had a feeling that it was going to hit him, then he did a move that Teeg had no idea he knew. He used force repulse and sent the box baxk at Teeg. He laughed and as the box was getting closer he quickly took out his lightsaber and held it up right and infront of him and clicked the button. A green blade shot out and then went back in, behind him was the box in two and on the floor. "Nice try padawan!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Kaas smiled big, and looked back at Teeg in time to see the green blade of his lightsaber disappear. "Hah!" Kaas laughed, then grabbed his own lightsaber and planted both feet on the wall just as the platform disappeared, and used the force to propel him down towards Teeg. He ignited his lightsaber, and brought hit up, bringing it down hard at Teeg's head.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Teeg sighed and then put his lightsaber away. He extened his hand and pushed the padawan to the wall. He then pulled on his lightsaber and said, "We are still working on force. I am going to teach you the other types of Jedi Force. The ones most padawans and first time knights know." He sighed and then let go of the lightsaber and it fell to the ground. He walked a bit and then stopped and faced him.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 am

Kaas stood, a little winded, but nodded. "Yes, Master," Kaas replied, turning to pick up his fallen lightsaber, and replacing on its belt. He walked to Teeg, eager to learn more, and bowed an apology. "What next, master?"
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:47 am

"There are many different powers a Jedi can use. Sure they may not be for fighting, because the force is used as a way to knowledge not for attack." Teeg hit a button and the platforms went back in. "Most Jedi's at your age know the all of the force powers, just weaker at some. Like stun, a weak mind trick, droid disable, force light, which is used to weaken a sith's connection to the force, force absorb, which lets the user absorb any energy and either use it as their own or get rid of it. Now since you are new to it all, your link to the force is just new and it may not be as strong. Right now I want to see if you can disable a droid, when you get powerful you can use the force to fully destroy it. Disabling it will just knock it out for a minute or two." He clicked a button and a droid holding a blaster walked out. "I want you to reach with the force and disable the droid. Look for any wires or the thing that makes it mobile."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:59 am

Kaas nodded, and the droid started to examine it's surroundings. As soon as it saw the two jedi, it begain to fire yellow bolts at Kaas. Stunner droid, he thought, igniting his lightsaber, and deflecting the slow moving wisps. He began to bolt from side to side, dodging so that he could focus. He readhed out with the force, and searched inside the droid. The visuals appeared inside his head. He saw the wires clearly, and one seemed to glow brighter than the others. The mobilizer unit! Kaas thought, then focused on blocking the electrical current in the wire. He withdrew his force, and looked at the droid. It's head was drooped, and its arms dropped to its side. "I did it...i think.." Kaas said in a triumphant manner.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:16 pm

Teeg watched him attack the droid and block the attacks with his lightsaber. "Good so far." Then he watched as he disabled the droid. "Very good." He said and clapped a bit. "Now I am going to show you force absorb." Teeg walked over and did something to turn the droid back on. He started to walk away and then the droid started to shoot at him. Yellow beams were going to hit Teeg. He quickly turned and held out his hands palms out and then the beats hit vanishing. He used the force to turn the droid off and then said. "Now, force absorb can harm you if not done right. You can block sith lightning, blaster shots, and if you get as good as my a lightsaber blade. If done wrong you can be killed. Now I want you to try, it is just set to stun and it is only for a few minutes, i think." He shrugged and walked to the side, "So I want you to get ready and once he shoots extend you and block the shots. I would focus the sport on your hand and once it hits you take it in by closing it."
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 7:00 pm

Kaas swallowed nervously, but nodded nonetheless as he approached the spot before the droid. He reluctantly placed the his lightsaber back on his hip, and looked up, extending his right arm towards the droid with his palm outstretched. He swallowed one last time, then began to focus the force in his body on the center of his palm just as the droid sprang to life, already raising the blaster rifle in its hands. It fired once, as if it knew it would completely destroy its target, but remarkably, when the beam hit Kaas' palm, the blast disappeared with in a dull fission of bluish energy right at the point before Kaas' palm. Kaas hurriedly closed his fist, waiting for the pain that did not come.
"I....I think i did it...!" Kaas cried out in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Grellan Perius
Hutt Slime
Grellan Perius

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:18 pm

Grellan nodded and bowed to the small Master Kundi. "I will make my way there now, master." The Dagobowan nodded and turned to walk away. Grellan smiled in excitement. "Maybe this will be the day I get chosen as a padawan!" he thought as he turned and headed towards one of the larger training rooms in the temple. All the way throught the corridors and the third floor lift, Grellan tried to keep the excitement inside him at a small boil to no avail. this was his first private training lesson with one of the most renown masters of the temple, and it was Grellan's time to prove himself.
As he approached the heavy blast doors, he could already hear blaster fire. Whats going on? am I Late? he thought as the door opened. But it wasn't him being late. There, with master Katarn, stood a tall, lean teenager with a lightsaber at his him, and his hand outstretched toward a droid.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 pm

Teeg watched as Kaas completed the training and started to clap a bit as he finished it. "Very good young one. I see great things in your future." He smiled and then felt another presence in the room, he smiled and then said in a stern voice. "You are late." Teeg did not face him or move from his spot, he said calmly to Kaas, "I want you to continue on with this power soon the droid will change it from stun so make sure you know it by then." He turned and looked at the young man who was late to the training. "Padawan..." Teeg said as he put his hands inside his outer robes and walked closer to him and continued, "I do not like when people are late to their lessons. You have missed lessons about the Force and what is means to be a Jedi. If you think I will reteach them to you then you are mistaken you will just have to join in once Padawan Kaas is finished with his next few lessons on force absorb. I advise you to pay attention to his moves, and never be late again." He turned and walked back to Kaas getting ready to watch what he is doing.
Back to top Go down
Grellan Perius
Hutt Slime
Grellan Perius

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Grellan nodded as the balloon of excitement in his chest popped. He did not shame away from the scolding he had earned, but rather faced them with eagerness, knowing that every lesson, even those in discipline were worth learning. "Yes, Master Katarn. It will not happen again. I apologize," he said.

As Teeg turned back to the tall teen boy, Grellan proceeded as he was instructed, walking to the side to get a better view point, then sitting on his knees and feet. He watched as the boy concentrated; could feel as the force in the room seemed to envelope the teen's palm. Then, as the droid fired again, the beam cut through the air and into the teen's hand. Or so it looked like it did. A flash of blue and the boy closed his fist with a triumphant smile. "I'm doing it, master," he said, as he absorbed two more beams the droid fired in a last ditch effort to scathe his unharmed adversary.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:49 pm

Teeg did not look back at him but nodded to show that he was paying some attention to him. He then said, "Good." He turned and looked at the boy. "What do you know or are you new and have no idea even the basics?" He waited for him to reply and grew impatient he turned and watched Kaas again. He was not going to be tested by a padawan who was late to his lesson.

"Very good Kaas," Teeg said putting his hands inside his own sleeves and then said, "I think you are done practicing that for now Kaas. Now we should learn another skill." He looked over at Grellan and said, "You can join in also so you wont miss anymore lessons." He walked a bit and stood in front of Kaas and said even though Grellan was not in place next to Kaas. "Next we are finished with the lessons on force next time we meet we will learn other skills that most Jedis in training know." He cleared his throat and said, "At the moment we will have a break. I advise you two to either stay here and train or get some rest or eat. We will meet back here in an hour or so. Please don't be late." Teeg looked at Grellan when he said the last bit and then walked out the room and the door to the room closed and he was quick walking down the hall to his room for some rest and meditation.
Back to top Go down
Grellan Perius
Hutt Slime
Grellan Perius

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:51 pm

Grellan nodded, and waited for the master to walk out of the room. "I'm Grellan, by the way. Umm...I think i'm gonna meditate here."

Kaas nodded in greetings. "I'm Kaas. And so will I"

(ok no ends part one of the birth of a jedi.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of a Jedi   The Beginning of a Jedi - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of a Jedi
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2