Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of a War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:41 pm

Onderon-Iziz

Mission - To stop a Warlord from taking over Onderon

Characters:
1. Rade Darillian
2. Kaas Zhyber
3. Castin Harth
4. Darth Raith Donn
5. Trira Cors

The dropship slowly landed on the surface of Onderon. The sun was just rising and the scene was beautiful to bad the scene was about to be drenched in blood. "Hm the sun is rising and it is red, appropriate don't you think Kaas." Said Rade as he was looking out the window. The hatch opened and Rade hopped out and readied his lightsaber. "Lets go everyone." Rade said as soldiers jumped out followed by his padawan.

Rade and the soldiers reached the Palace. Rade entered the Palace and met with Princess Arelia. "Where are your parents?" Rade asked. "In the throne room." She replied. Rade and the rest followed her to the throne room. "Hello all, welcome to Iziz!" Said the King with an uneasy voice. "Thank you your majesty. Okay so here is what we should do. We need to have patrols all along the street watching for insurgents. We will set up a command post here in the throne room where the officers and I will meet every day to discuss until the war actually starts." He paused to take a breath. Then turned to his padawan. "I want you to stay by me at all times okay Kaas?" He asked the young padawan.

Last edited by Rade Darillian on Tue May 11, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:50 pm

As the sun's red glow set about a somewhat eerie setting to the lightly forest-covered world, The Ship "Everlight" came down lightly. The hatch opened with a hiss and a robed jedi, followed by soldiers of the republic, followed by a younger jedi touched ground

Kaas nodded in response to raid, fingering the hilt of his violet bladed lightsaber. "What is my first assignment?" he asked Rade, looking nervously around the new Commands Center. He walked to a small row of comlinks, and looked to his master who nodded. He picked two up, tossed one to Rade, and placed one in and empty magnetic slot on his utility belt. He walked back to his master's side, waiting for his first assignment besides staying at Rade's side.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:04 pm

Raith was standing on top of a mountain looking out at the capital city of Iziz. The sun was rising and making the sky a nice red color. He smirked to himself soon the great capital will be his, or well Rann Roke's the man he was working with to capture the city. On the ground below the mountain there was his army of sith mixed in with Rann's army. Between them and the city was a forest filled with trees and the animals that called them home. In a coupld of minutes the large army would be going through the trees on their way to the capital.

Raith looked down at his army and shouted to them. "My fellow Sith and Warlord Rann's minions. We, the sith, have come to take over the capital with you. I promise that once taken it will be yours to do with what you want." He heard shouts from below and continued "I want all of you to get your weapons ready, we attack soon." He smiled and then cries and shouts filled his ears which made a huge grin go across his face. He looked down and jumped off the mountain. Raith looked around and saw the Warlord's tent, they were in there making the plans of attack. He removed his hood and then walked in the tent entrance.
_________

"In umbris potestas est."

"In the shadows, there is power."

Darth Raith Saar- The start of a War Sith_Master_Final+v_2

Senator Pru- The start of a War Kel_Dor

"Peace can only be received with diplomacy, not violence."
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:11 pm

A red sun, that fits to what they were planning. That were the first thoughts of Trira as she looked around the army. She was standing next to her master and was really proud that he had taken her with him to this battle. She wanted to kill some of the Jedis. Trira knew that she was not powerful by now, but she had some tricks with the light saber. Then, suddenly, the dark lord of the sith began to speak. Trira listened to him and then joined the shouts at the end of the speach.

"Master, what are we going to do while we are waiting?", she asked the man next to her. But he was not answering. He only took all his weapons and then sat down. Trira made it like he. She thought that this was something to help her cool down. But in reality the man only made it because he was tired of standing. Everywhere around her she could hear the Sith talking how the battle would be. Trira was really excited, because it was going to be her first real battle.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:18 pm

Rade turned to Kaas. "Kaas, I am going to put this plainly. I think this is going to be a bad, very bloody battle. I sense the dark side here." Rade said with a very concerned look. He then said "Kaas, what I am going to have you do is protect the Royal Family. Protect them while I go out into battle. They will be marching soon so I am going to lead the strike force to the city walls. I will contact you on the commlink." Rade said as he started to head out of the room.

Rade reached the wall with the joint strike force of Republic and Onderonian soldiers. They sat there waiting as the sun rose "Men, I do not have some amazing speach, but what I want is for every last one of you to give it your all and we will see victory." Rade said to the soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:26 pm

Kaas nodded, and, as his master left, turned to the royal gaurd. "I am Commander Kaas. I will be frank with you. I am a new Jedi, and i have absolutely no experience, but i will have you know that i will give it my all to keep your royal family safe. No matter what," he concluded as the men of the guard nodded. he turned to the Royals and bowed. "I am Kaas Zhyber. Jedi of the temple on Ossus. My master, as you probably concluded, is the man that just left, Rade Darrilian. To make him proud, and keep you safe, i will give my life if neccesary to keep you safe." he said. He motioned to four men to guard the door, copying the notion some of the banks he had seen on Ossus do, positioning two outside and two inside. "If you see an enemy, asses the situation before attacking. Be smart, and we should be safe here," he told the men, before stepping to the command pannels some of the officers had laid out. He pressed a switch and got camera images from some of the cameras set up around Iziz. Please let this go smoothly, he thought silently.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Raith watched as Rann and his generals had maps and plans out on a table. Raith asked. "What is the plan? I need to tell all of the people out there what they will do other then kill anyone who gets in their way." Ran nodded and continued to talk to his generals and would point at the map every now and then. Raith said "Answer my question." and the man ignored him. Raith slammed his hands on the table and screamed "Answer my question now! I will not be treated like this by someone like you!" Rann looked up and said "Oh you are a hot tempered one." A smirk went across his face and then it left when he saw the anger in Raith's eyes. "Well we plan on hitting different points of the walls. Sending all our men at one place would make us weak targets. The group attacking the main entrance will be larger then the other groups." Rann pointed to all the spots where the groups will attack and he said "Master Sith you will be here, this place is closer to the palace so you can get there quicker and deal with the family. I will be attacking the main entrance." Raith nodded and looked over the plans and said "I like them, now I am going to tell them all that we are leaving now. I suggest you get your things and come with me Rann."

The warlord gathered the map and his weapons and followed Raith, "Hold on to your stuff Warlord." Rann nodded and then Raith grabbed on to Rann's arm and jumped up on the mountain he shouted "We have the plans and will attack right now!" Some shouts rang the air and he waited until they stopped. "We will get in groups and attack a point at each wall using bombs of some sort to blow big enough holes to pass through. We will succeeded, the capital will fall!"
He watched, now back on the ground, as Rann told where the people to go and what groups they belonged in. Raith stood at the front of his group and then pointed to the city and they all started to walk through the trees and to the capital.

_____

Darth Saar- The start of a War Sith_Master_Final+v_2

Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:46 pm

Trira had not imagined the plan they told the army now. Groups, a funny idea, but she thought it might work. Trira wondered in which group she and her master would be. That they would be together was clear somehow. But what she found out then was a great surprise for her. She and her master would be in the group of the dark sith lord. Trira thought that this was an honour. She looked to her master, but he did not seemed to be so happy about that. Trira asked herself why, but did not asked. She also would not have time, because they were walking.

The nearer the group got the the walls, the more nervous Trira got. Every step made her feel more unwell. But after some time she managed that she did not had this feeling any more. She managed to think only of killing some jedis. She wanted to ask her master if he could tell her some trick, but she knew that he would not answer. Now she had to show what she had learned from him and also use what she had learned while she had lived alone.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:54 pm

Rade saw the enemy, even though they were not in the view of the walls he sensed them. Rade turned and said to the officers. "Okay they are on there way. Get ready!" Rade yelled. Rade turned and grabbed his two lightsabers.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:59 pm

Kaas was sitting at the control panels when he felt it. A cold feeling of death and rage. It made the hairs on the back of his neck stand on edge. What is this? he thought, unclipping his lightsaber and standing up. He looked at the two guards standing on the inside of the door. "Check the guards on the outside." he commanded, then walked towards the door, taking his comlink of his belt. "General Darillian, do you copy?" he spoke into the piece.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Raith lead the group though the trees cutting down any limbs of the trees, with his lightsaber, that got in his way. He stopped and looked up at the wall and then turned to look at the group. "Today we take the city, and it will belong to whom it rightfully belongs to." They shouted and Raith turned and pointed his lightsaber at the wall and shouted "Attack!" Sith and the Warlord's men ran at the wall and the men holding the large bomb ran faster than anyone there trying to get the bomb to the wall. Raith decided to stand next to the bomb to block blaster shots or anything that got in the way. He served the wall and noticed the men on the top of it, they are going to feel a shock from the blast. He wondered if some would fall, that would be a funny thing to see.
________

Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:44 pm

Trira liked the wood. There she felt like being at home. She did not needed to cut down some limbs, she just crawled under them or jump over them. This part of the battle was like a game for her. But the whole time she watched the dark lord. Even if they were doing nothing by now, Trira wanted to see anything he does. But she also watched her master. Then they came out of the woods. It was a strange feeling for her. It was like being at home and having tricked one of the men who had wanted to catch her. She also had been invisible first and then got out. Now Trira knew that it was time for the fight. Trira took out her two lightsabers and watched the man with the bomb. She wanted to get through the wall as fast as she could. She began to smile as she thought of the battle.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:10 pm

"Fire!" Yelled Rade at the soldiers on the wall of Onderon. The soldiers started to fire. The red blasts were zooming at the enemy soldiers. They had some soldiers fall as well as some allied troops as well. Rade drew his lightsabers, the two Cyan blades zipped out from the hilt. "Take down the man with the bomb!" Rade said to the soldiers as they started to fiire. Rade took out his commlink "Kaas, this is Rade, they are at the wall. They also have a sith leading the army." Rade said over the commlink.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Kaas sighed in confirmation. He assumed that the "sith" was something dark. "Roger that General," he said, taking time to turn to the guard. "Barricade the hallways." he said before turning back to the comlink, and drawing the hilt of his lightsaber. "Master i have a feeling of something dark and powerful coming my way. What do i do?" he asked in slight fear. He waited, listening to the chatter of the blasters going back and forth on the field.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 pm

Raith looked up at the wall and the men shooting at them all. He pointed to the people on the wall and shouted "Fire at will!" He looked around at the warlord's men aimed their blasters at the men and fired at them all he laughed and then looked at the men carrying the bomb. He held out his lightsaber and asked himself "Why must these people make my life harder?" He let out a grunt and then stood in front of the bomb and then started to block the shots fired from the people on top of the wall. He was focusing on protecting the men carrying the bomb, but he wondered why they were not asked to shoot the bomb. If one blaster hit it, then most of the people around it would die.

Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 10:40 pm

Trira and her master also began to block the shots. But she decided to protect also the men who shot at the enemy. After her master saw that, he helped her. Now it was really difficult for the men on the wall to hit warlord´s men. But it was also not very easy for Trira. She looked to the bomb and hoped they would reach the wall before something bad happened.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:00 pm

"Yes I know Padawan it is the dark side that is causing the Force to be Dark." Rade said over the comlink. Rade stood up and threw his lightsaber at a insurgent. The Blade zipped through the air and caught a man in his chest. It pierced him and then Rade called his lightsaber back using the force. Hurry up men, take down all of them. Rade thought. He then ran over to some men who were injured. He used force heal on them and they stood up and returned back to the battle.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:07 pm

Kaas put the comlink down on the table, and walked to where the barricades were being made. Sith.....that must be a dark force user....a corrupted jedi. These men will do nothing against one, and most likely neither can I he thought in dismay. He walked back to the comlink, and could already hear the echo of blaster fire from the throne room. "Master what do i do if i encounter one?" he asked, fiddling with the switches on his lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 pm

Raith then saw a cyan bladed lightsaber cut through the air and then stab someone in the chest. His facial expressions got darker and angrier and he clenched his fist. He had a feeling that there was Jedi here, they would be dealt with in a matter of seconds. He looked around the area and his sith was standing but more and more of the warlords men were dropping like flies. He shouted to the sith. "My fellow sith! Protect the warlord's men from the blasters. We need them to stay alive!" They all nodded and then moved to protect the nearest man with a blaster. Raith continued to block the shots at the men carrying the bomb. He looked ahead, they was getting closer to the wall.

Jedi Master Sul Toth- No Picture

"To walk the path of the Jedi, one's spirit must be strong. That requires discipline!"
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Trira fought really hard to block the blasts. But sometimes one or the other blast reached the warlord´s men. Trira looked back to see how many had survived now. In their group it were many. She was glad that she had thought about the protection before the dark lord had said something. Then she again watched the bomb a little bit. Not more, then they could get into the city. Not very long, and they could fight normally. The young sith was really excited.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:25 am

(OOC: Saar, i just wanted to point out that "Sith" In this time didn't only mean Dark Jedi, the Sith would employ regular men as soldiers to fight for them, there armor was a shiney silver on black clothes. There helmet was also Silver and had a black face gaurd. Look up sith soldier to see what they looked like)

The lightsaber returned and he took his commlink. "Kaas, clear you mind." He said as he blocked a blast from hitting him. "Use your head, if a Sith comes to confront you just stay calm and just think." Rade said as he blocked another laser. Rade looked and saw the sun was at its apex. It must be mid-day. Rade thought. "Keep fighting men." Rade said. A Dark Jedi reached the wall with blood thirst, apparently dissobeying his master and started to attack people. Rade ran over and used force jump to hurl his body over troops. He landed three yards away from the Sith. "Maybe I would be a better challenge for you, Sith." He said holding his two lightsabers pointing down. The sith ran at Rade. Rade got into a stance with his lightsaber in his left hand infront paralell to the ground ina guard position and his other lightsaber pointed at the Sith. Once the Sith reached Rade he swung out of control. Rade blocked the strike with his left and followed with his right cutting the Sith in half. The torse fell to the ground while the legs took longer to fall.

Rade then turned his focus to the wall. The bomb the Sith soldiers were carrying were about five yards away from the wall. Rade told the soldiers to start moving to the spot they were placing the bomb. The soldiers formed a line behind the wall with their rifles raised ready to fire. Another Jedi Knight showed up the same one from the ship. He stood next to Rade in the front of the line, ready for the second the wall blew.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 8:31 am

Kaas rolled his eyes in anxiety. Clear my mind? I don' think that would help against a Knight of the sith! he thought. Still.....He knows best. I'll do it when the time comes. he finished his thought as the echo of the battle going on outside grew louder and louder with each passing second.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:25 pm

((I know. I know.))

Raith saw that they knew their plan and then covered the place where the bomb would go. He muttered something under his breath and blocked a few shots at the men carrying the bomb; then clicked the button on his lightsaber and the blade went in. He cleared his mind focusing on his powers and then jumped high in the air at the line of men. He shouted and then landed close to the line and extended his hand outward sending a large force push at the men sending most of them down or hitting the wall behind them. He looked around and smiled to himself and jumped backwards back to the bomb. "We are almost close! I want to see wall ruble all over the ground!" He held took out his lightsaber and clicked the button sending the blade out. He ran over and took his spot near the men carrying the bomb.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Trira watched the dark lord with fascination. She had never seen something like that from her master. Fast she looked to him and saw that he was doing not much. Trira breathed out angrily, but she still defended the men behind her. Trira was really glad when she heared that the bomb was nearly in its position. She threw her arm into the air and exactly at this moment a shot passed her arm. It did not hit her really, but she was bleeding. Trira closed her eyes in pain, but soon forgot it and fought further.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 2:00 pm

Rade saw the sith hurl his body over the wall and push the men back. The fallen soldiers stood up again and got ready. Rade was standing there with his two lightsabers ignited. He did not say anything but he raised his lightsaber in his right hand and the crowd started to scream. Their warcry echoed throughout Iziz. Rade sensed that the bomb has been placed its only a matter of seconds before the bomb boes off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The start of a War Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a War
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Roleplay Info :: Archives-
Jump to: