Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of a War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

The start of a War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:32 pm

Kaas' face twisted in agony as at first he felt weakened, then a searing, sharp pain hit him directly in the back. He lurched forward, landing first on his knees, then doubling over, as the lightning sent a shockwave of pain through his spine. "AAAARRRHHGGGG!"
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Raith stopped when the young Jedi fell to the ground, Raith laughed. "See foolish Jedi, my powers are far greater then yours will ever be." Raith put his lightsaber to his belt and then looked around. There were broken pieces of the statues all over the floor and he kicked a piece with his foot and looked back at Kaas. "There is a way you can have this power Jedi," he kicked another piece and continued "You can join me, your powers will be greater then ever. Give in to the dark side, I can feel it in you." Raith stepped back and was getting ready just in case the Jedi attacked agian. That would be a foolish move though.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:12 pm

Kaas shook his head in defiance, swallowing his anger and hatred. "I know that whatever you are, you get your strength from others anger, fear and hate. I also know that continuing to attack would be suicide. I cannot continue...but know this. I can feel that you are strong in the sense that means physically strong, but you are weak in a way that you think you are strong. Anger, Hate and Fear are the ultimate weaknesses. I will not allow myself to be weak." He finished, turning around and sitting up, facing the man. "Know this. My master will be in that throne room to stop you." he finished before looking away, unsure if the man would continue his attack.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Raith shook his head, "Foolish Jedi, I have no fear. The other two feed everyone it makes us powerful, we can do things you can only imagine doing." Raith laughed when the Jedi started to talk on and on about him having fear and being weak. "You just don't understand do you Jedi, you can blame that you are still new to all of this. Little Jedi don't talk to me like you are above me and mighty. You are the one who is weak, you use the force for good and to obtain peace in the galaxy." his face got darker agian and he continued "Let me put some like on this Jedi. If you seek power, being a Jedi will give you nothing of the sorts. You will be weak and will always be weak until you die." Raith smirked and then used force push against the Jedi so he would hit the wall. "I am done with you Jedi." Raith said and put his hood over his head and walked to the throne room where he could tell the king was.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Kaas coughed as he hit the wall hard. "And at the end of all this, the Jedi will stand victorious, like they always do. Is you think power is what makes you strong, then you sith are as dumb as a pile of bantha fodder. Intellect is true power. Power only the jedi know. Believe what you will. But remember. At the end of the day, the Jedi will always be victorious because the sith believe in foolish things such as fance tricks to be True power. You are wrong. And that is why the jedi win." he coughed again, then finally passed out.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Raith stopped and turned back around and began to shout at the now passed out Jedi. "Look now you seeker of peace, knowledge, serenity, and the Force. What has your so called "intellect" helped you out here?" He laughed and continued "You are passed out on the ground and I can do anything I wish to you." Raith walked over to the body of Kaas and looked down at him, "You foolish little boy." he spat "I do not preform fancy little tricks to show my true power. I learn, I watch, I attack and I gain power and use it to my will. Anger feeds me, hate is my ally, and fear is not my friend. The Sith will be the winners in the end you simple Jedi, we always are. Like now for example." He quickly turned and went to the throne room to have some bonding time with the king.
Back to top Go down
Trira Cors
Sith Apprentice
Sith Apprentice
Trira Cors

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:02 am

Trira looked angrily at the jedi as she found out that he had destroyed one of her lightsabers. "For this you will pay.", she said to him, anger in her voice. Suddenly she knew what she had to do. She got her and up, so that it showed into the direction of the jedi. She knew her attack would not be strong, but it would send him some stepps away and that was all she needed in this moment. Instinctivly she used the force, and it really worked. She held her left lightsaber up, so that she could defend if she needed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:52 pm

(OOC: Trira can you go through an re-read your posts before you post it. I find them hard to read in some parts. Like grammer wise its just bothering me. I'd appreciate it)

Rade saw the sith use the force. Rade stepped back a few steps as he blocked the attack. He sensed that Kaas was knocked unconscious. Rade then looked at the Sith. "Sorry ma'am but I have more important things to attend to." He said bowing. Rade then used force speed and got to the palace as quick as possible.

He snuck in. Removing guards and Sith warriors. Rade then walked through the halls and he heard the Sith talking to someone. Rade looked into the room and saw Kaas on the ground. "Kaas!" exclaimed Rade. To himself. Rade then watched the Sith.
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net
Kozzan
Smuggling Lord
Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:51 pm

The Black Talon came out of hyperspace just as the Sith Destroyer-class fighter fired a beam towards the surface of Onderon. "What the Hell?!" asked Kozzan in disbelief. "Sir." chimed BeeTeeOne. "There seems to be a republic clash with sith forces on Onderon." Kozzan looked at Bee-T with a look of stupidity. "Duh! Bring us in. Land on the temple." he said, reffering unknowingly to the temple in which most of the fighting was being done. He let the droid take over the piloting controls, switching the cloaking device on, then walked back to the rec room of the ship. There's that feeling again, he thought as the weird nob he had in his head started a sort of vibration.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Raith stopped dead in his tracks when he felt a change in the balance of the room. Something was off all right, someone has just showed up and it was another Jedi. He turned to face the Jedi and looked down at the floor, the hood covering his hair, head, and face. “What do you want Jedi?” Raith asked in an anger filled voice. “I have no more time for Jedi scum.”He kept his head down, but was still able to tell anything about the Jedi. Raith ignored his outer features, the brown hair and blue eyes was something he did not care about. Raith was looking at his skill level. Raith guessed he was about 19 or 20, a Jedi Knight, a powerful one, and he must be a very bold Jedi if he wanted to deal with a Sith Lord, or he was foolish and wished for death. Raith lifted his head a bit, where someone could see his mouth, and a smirk went across his face. “So, you were the one who gave that Jedi padwan,”he lifted his arm and pointed to the non-moving body of Kaas and then put his hand back to his side and continued “that was not a very good idea.”His smirk went away after he said that and just looked at the Jedi through the fabric of the hood.
Back to top Go down
Kozzan
Smuggling Lord
Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

As the Black Talon came in, landing on the landing pad directly over the main hall of the temple, Kozzan watched out the view port as blaster fire and the red blades of sith and dark jedi flashed around. "Damn...." he said to himself. He looked at Bee-T deep in thought. "Tee give some support to the Republic. I'll be back. Something is calling me."

He ran to the landing ramp as it lowered, allowing him to jump off before it hit the ground. The ramp started to recede back into the side of the ship. Kozzan rolled as he hit the ground, then drew his two blasters, making his way to the big rail on the side of the pad. He looked over and down into the battle. Damn...its thick he thought as he walked away, standing straight up. He ran through the door into the temple and ran down the stairs.

At first, it was an echo. Then he could make out a dark voice. He knew that voice. It was that sith bastard Darth Raith or Saar or what ever he called himself. Damn.....That guy! he thought coming into view. But that wasn't what left him dumbstruck and speechless. It was Kaas. and even more suprising was that he was wearing Jedi robes laying unconscious next to the Legendary Rade Darillian. Jedi master. What in the Hell is going on! He thought.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:26 pm

"Well sith, I have come because you are threatening the peace and stability of my home planet. That is why I must kill you. You understand right?" Rade said walking with his hands behind his back. Left and right he paced. He then looked at the dark jedi. "And you have seemed to hurt my padawan. But the royal family is safe. That is good. At least you will die." Rade said spinning his lightsaber hilts now in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Raith let out anger filled sigh and said "I have no time for this." He conitnued to look down and his head still covered. He lifted his head up now showing his face, which had a little bit darker because of his hood. He glared at the Jedi with his yellow eyes and shouted "If you want to fight me, you have to go through this!" He quickly pulled up his arms from his side and then focused on the ceiling above them. He looked at the Jedi and then mouthed 'Goodbye, for now.' He threw his hands down and once he did that the ceiling. above Raith, started to crack. Raith turned slowly and started towards the throne room, as he was leaving the ceiling where the cracks were started to break into pieces and fall towards the floor piling up on each other and covering the way Raith walked through. When the pieces settled there was a gaping hole in the ceiling letting in some light. Raith took out his lightsaber as he was getting closer to the king.
Back to top Go down
Kozzan
Smuggling Lord
Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Kozzan jumped down off the balcony where he crouched, raised Death Hammer Blaster, and shot one single blast at the floor right in front of Raith. "I wouldn't take another step if i were you, Mr. Sith man." He said, holding both his blasters at Raith's chest. "What are you doing here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:35 pm

Raith stopped when he saw the man jump down and then he watched him for a bit after he shot at the floor. "I suggest you move your blaster from my chest, scum." He said and then took off his hood and glared at him with his yellow eyes. "I have a name. I am Darth Saar, Dark Lord of the Sith." He laughed when the man asked Raith why he is here. "Why would I tell you my plan?" He laughed and then stopped, "I do not need to tell you anything." He was ready at any moment to block, move, or kill the man in front of him. He did not need anymore distractions.
Back to top Go down
Kozzan
Smuggling Lord
Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:41 pm

"Sith Lord, Huh? So was Terras, Rhyga and Ra'Tulno. They didnt have to tell me their plan either. They all called me scum too. That was the last name they ever tried to use to look down on someone too. I 'suggest' you call me by my name. Kozzan. and I also suggest you watch that 'I'm-better-than-you' tone with me." Kozzan was dead serious, but complied with Raith's wishes. He holstered his weapons, but kept his hand on the hilt of his customized vibroblade. "So....do we have to fight to get this plan of yours?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:48 pm

Raith laughed when he mentioned the names, "The Sith have been hidden and dispersed, all over the galaxy. Those men may have taken the title of Dark Lord of the Sith, but they were not the true leaders of the sith. They may have had a few sith followers with them, but I have an army. I have all the sith in my hands i can do whatever I want with them. Actually it was a good thing they were killed, I thank you for that." Raith laughed some more when the man went on about himself and then he suggested Raith do something. "Let me tell you one thing." Raith continued, "No one tells a Sith what to do." He held up his finger and shook it and then put his hand down. "I am not going to fight anyone, my plans are to kill the royal family so the people of this city can have the power to govern themselves."
Back to top Go down
Kozzan
Smuggling Lord
Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:57 pm

Kozzan shook his head and snickered at the way this sith carried himself; just like all the other sith he has killed. He sighed. "You just don't get it do you?" he asked, fingering the hilt of his blade. "If you don't start making negotiations now, then you will have a fight; and most likely, the end of you. You've no idea what i am capable of. I am done with letting random sith walk all over the galaxy. Letting the people rule this planet will cause cha-no. I'm done trying to talk you idiots out of what you are doing. you've got your head screwed on so tight, it goes in one ear and out the other. So; i request terms with you. Do you oblige? Or would you rather fight?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:03 pm

Raith got mad and then shouted at the man, "I have told you my plans!" He stopped and then rubbed his temples. "I have not done anything to you, I actually thanked you for killing the Sith. You have no idea what I am capable of, don't threaten me. You don't scare me." Raith got mad agian once the scumbag insulted him. He let out an angered sigh and then said in a furious tone. "I am not going to fight anyone!" once he said that he calmed down and said in a calm and relaxed voice, kind of pleasing to ones ears. "I will..." he stopped "negotiate with you. But no more insults, threats, or claims of power over one another." That last one was really getting on his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Kozzan
Smuggling Lord
Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:06 pm

Kozzan bowed thanks and, even, despite swallowing his pride, in apologies. "If you will, Here is what i request. Let me at least take the Queen and the princess out of here before you do away with the king. Do we have terms?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:12 pm

Raith though and said "I agree, you can take the Queen and princess far away from here. As long as they never come back or I don't see them agian I am good." He sighed and then continued "You can lead the way to get the Queen and her daughter out. I think they will not want to see what will happen when I am in there." He laughed a little to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kozzan
Smuggling Lord
Kozzan

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Kozzan nodded, and without saying a word, turned and jogged into the throne room. "Your highnesses....The queen and the princess must come with me. Please. I am uh...I am The genereal of the Republic Guard division." Hearing the battle outside, the royal family, though a more than a little suspicious complied.

"But what about my husband?" asked the queen, who was already starting to cry. The princess stood emotionless by her mother. "There is nothing i can do for him. We must trust in the guard," replied Kozzan. This was already turning into a bad situation. as the Queen started to argue, Kozzan muttered, "Forget it," then knocked the queen unconscious. He slung her over his shoulder, drew his DL-44, and shot out one of the huge windows. "Come on princess," he led the way, jumping out of the window and into the small moat around the castle.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:29 pm

Raith watched at the man walked away and into the throne room. He muttered under his breath, "Scum," and started to the throne room. He heard some yelling as he walked in the hallway and then there were some barricades and guards on the other side pointing their blasters at him. His loud evil laughter filled the hallway which made the men's hands shake. He held up his hand and sent a huge force push that sent the men and the barricades they set up. That went on a few more times until he was at the throne room doors. He pushed them open and standing there were the king's guards with their pikes pointed at him. He smirked and then saw the king trembling in fear and then he sat up and shouted. "You will not take me alive!" Raith laughed to himself and said "I don't plan on it." The king's face went from strong and brave, to scared and weak. He fell back on his chair and sent his men to attack the sith. Raith took out his lightsaber and clicked the button, the blade shot out and he started to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Palace

Rade moved through the rubble. After he cleared the way he ran full sprint to catch up to the Sith Lord. He ran into a bunch of sith soldiers. They raised their blaster rifles at Rade. "I dont have time for this." Rade said as he quickly cut them down. He then reached the hallway and used his force speed to propel himself down the hall. "Almost there." He said out loud.

---------------------------------
Space Combat

The flagship for this Operation "The Republic's Pride" Lead by Captain Castin Harth. Was moving into attack position against the Sith Armada. It wasn't a very large one but it was Under sith control which means there are Force Users on board. If even one gets aboard any Republic ships they are doomed. Castin has already ordered the fighter squads to go into combat. Unfortunatly he must stay on the Flagship and coordinate the fleets movements. Castin walked up to the glass on the bridge and stared into the front of the Sith Armada. "Okay, lets get this thing over with." He said.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:05 pm

The last of the king's guard dropped to the floor and Raith clicked the button on the lightsaber and the blade went in. He put the hilt to his belt and glared at the king. "It is time for your worse fears to come true." He smirked and then held out his hand and started to walk closer and closer to the king. While he was doing this the king was crawling behind his throne, "That wont save you!" He shouted and lifted the throne and threw it against the wall. He walked closer and closer until he was face to face with the king. He extended his hand in front of the kings face and said "Time for you to suffer." the king then held the sides of his head and started to scream. He threw himself on the floor and started to scream and roll his body twisting in pain. "Force insanity, I said I would make you suffer." as he watched the king on the floor he wondered what he would do next. Then it hit him, Raith stopped the force insanity and the king moved on the floor away from Raith trembling. "Are you scared yet?" The man shook his head, "Then time for something shocking." He held out his hands and sent some low powered lighting at the king. When the lighting hit the kings body moved on the floor as the lightning went throughout his body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a War
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Roleplay Info :: Archives-
Jump to: