Star Wars: Galactic Republic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars: Galactic Republic

Here you can play as anything you want, Jedi, Sith, Senator, Admiral etc. You can forge your own destiney in the Star Wars Universe.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The start of a War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

The start of a War - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:11 pm

Rade was about 20 yards away from the throne room when he heard the kings screams. He stopped. "The king, I hope that Arelia is safe." Rade said. He then ran and he reached the doors. He tried to pry them open but they were closed shut. He then took two steps back and readied for a massive force push to open the door.
Back to top Go down
https://sw-gr.rpg-board.net
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Raith laughed as the king stopped from the lighting and then moved back in fear. He was now against the doors of the throne room. The king knew he was trapped in the room with an evil sith. There was no way out, Raith laughed and then picked up the king and then started to force choke him. The king grabbed at his throat and then Raith stopped. Right after the king took a big breath Raith started to choke him agian. Raith turned and let go of the king he fell to the floor and leaned his back against the closed doors of the throne room. He muttered "Foolish sith..." he took a deep breath and continued "you will die, your powers are weak." Raith's face got dark and he turned "I am not weak! How about I show you how weak I am!" He shouted and then glared at the king and he laughed. "You are just starring at me, that is not doing anything." The king then started to fell strange he could not feel his limbs or think properly. Then all of it came back and he stood up, facing Raith, clawing at the door to leave. "What did you do?!" the king shouted, "It was like you took my mobility away, I could not even move." Raith laughed, "It is a skill of the dark side. I can show you more of my weakness." He smirked and the king's face agian showed fear. "Please no, I will do anything you want." Raith laughed and said "No pleas will help you now." The king gulped and continued to be against the throne room doors which on the other side was his only chance of hope.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:36 pm

Rade sensed the King on the Other side. But if he doesn't enter the king will die. He used the force push and the doors opened. Rade saw the King fly and land on the opposite side of the Room. Rade then turned and faced the sith. "Now, are you ready?" He asked raising his right arm with his hilt in hand then igniting the blade. The cyan blade shinned.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:47 pm

Raith saw the king fly and landed on the other side of the room. "Thanks for helping me out." He saw that is was the same Jedi, "Oh not you." He grunted and then saw that the Jedi ignited his lightsaber. "I am not in the mood to fight you." He let out a sigh and then turned put his hood on and walked over to the king. He bent down and checked to see if he was alive. "Hm..." Raith said and stood up, he turned to face the Jedi and smirked. "You did my job, you killed the king for me. I guess you pushed the doors a little to hard, he must have landed and broken his neck or something important when he hit the floor." He smirked and shook his head. "I am not the one you should be fighting, I have a feeling this palace will be taken by the warlord soon. Can't you sense it also? They just have broken through the front gates and slaughtered the men behind it. Soon they will be here, they are running also." Raith smirked.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:51 pm

(OOC: Dammit andrew i wanted you to kill him not me. Ugh and you messed up everything the King wasnt a coward he was supposed to fight you.)

Rade didn't say anything. He was allowed to let his anger out because of his special training as a weapons master. He charged the sith. He used force jump and did a flip landing behind the sith. He swung his lightsabers. One at the hip and one at his legs.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:57 pm

((To bad! Things just changed, sue me. Lets just say he became one when he was tortured. Like it reallymatters if I killed him or you did. Dead is dead.))

Raith saw the Jedi jump at him and then he got his own lightsaber out and blocked both attacks. "Oh come now, lets not resort to violence. Some Jedi you are." He laughed and then extened his hand to push the Jedi away.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:22 am

Rade fell back. He jumped up as quickly as he fell. "I am not weak. What is your name?" He asked. "Or shall you die nameless?" He said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:29 am

"I did not call you weak Jedi." Raith smirked and then said "I am Darth Saar, Dark Lord of the Sith." He looked at the Jedi and asked "What is your name?" He laughed when he added the last part.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:31 am

"I never said you called me weak I was merely warning you." Rade said sarcastically. "Oh, My name is Jedi Weapon Master Rade Darillian." He said with his shoulders back. "I hope your ready, cause I am nothing you have ever seen before." He said as he used Force Grip to grab ahold of the sith by the throat.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:36 am

"I have seen much, Jedi." and then he was lifted in the air and Raith grabbed at his throat and then saw a weak point and then pushed Rade and Raith fell to the floor. He stood up and said "You use my own skills against me? How foolish!" He laughed and then held out his hands and sent lighting at him.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:47 am

Rade put his lightsaber in front of him to block the lightning. But it got through his block. Rade started to squirm from the schock. Rade finally got the lightning off him. He then got into a force match with the sith. The lightning and his force push where in a deadlock.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:43 pm

As Kaas came to, he saw that the whole ceiling had crumbled. That the hell? he thought. Then he sensed it. It was a mixture of pure light and dark in the back of his mind. Rade and that sith! In the throne room! He thought as he scooped his lightsaber, stood and ran to the throne room.

-----------------------------------------------------
(OOC: I rp as Kozzan to so here))

Kozzan clicked his homing button on his belt, took the homing device out, and gave it to the princess. "Stay here. I'm gonna go help the Republic." The Princess nodded, and Kozzan ran off, drawing his blasters again. "Lets Dance Baby!" he yelled excitedly as he fired his Death hammer right into the nearest sith soldier's chest.

------------------------------------------------------

Kaas saw the physical wall his master's force power had made, and the lighting the sith was making. Gotta do something! Captain Darkhead's shoulder is injured....maybe.....if I....center all the force in my body, and compress on that injury, i can do something! He thought, taking a breath. Then, like he thought it, he focused, centering all the force in his body in his mind, then allowing it to flow freely into the sith's injured shoulder. Kaas took another breath, then, with his mind, imagined there was a hand around the sith's shoulder and around his force, and mentally saw it and even felt it squeeze around the injury, tightening with every passing moment. Kaas could feel the injury become weaker, and could even feel the pain emitting from it.
Back to top Go down
http://kotorrpg.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Raith and Rade was in a force deadlock and Raith was getting annoyed from all of this. He stopped and then flew and hit the wall from Rade's force push. He stood up and glared at Rade, noticing that the younger Jedi showed up. Why not just let other people come also, he wanted to get out of here and now. Then a sharp pain started in his shoulder, he screamed and then moved his attention to the padawan. "That is not a smart move." Raith said and fought back, pushing away the force around his shoulder and then the pain went away. "I will get rid of this annoyances." He moved his arms closer to his body focused on all the empty air around them and then jumped up about a foot and extended his arms in the air. When he did this force all around him went out to push away Rade, and Kaas. It was the force power known as force repulse, a more powerful skill then force push and it did a lot of more damage.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:18 pm

Kaas could sense the wall of force that sailed toward him and his master. Calling his force back, he used it to propel himself into the air. He landed directly in front of the still dazed Rade. Man what a day for on-the-job learning, he thought. He analyzed quickly. Thinking back to when he saw Rade and Raith's two force powers collided, causing a break, and a wall to sort of impenetrable wall to form. using this, he took a breath, and focused all his force into his right hand. He had to turn his whole body; once back to gather power, and then, using all his might, he turned and thrust his right hand forward, using all his power and all the force he could muster, force pushing with all his might towards the oncoming wall. When it collided with the repulse, it make a hole, but only big enough for Kaas' body. He swept his leg around, tripping his master. as the repulse blew through his force push with but a mere hole in it, Kaas grabbed his master's shirt, and dragged him over just in time. the repulse passed over him and his master without harming him, but behind him, it crushed a whole balcony on the wall. He ignited his violet lightsaber, and faced the sith.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:11 pm

Rade came too and he saw that his padawan was facing the sith now. Rade stood up, angry hey used force whirlwind. He pushed the force causing winds to circle fast sending chairs and other items all over the place. They kept spinning as though they were in a tornado.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:00 pm

Raith let out a sigh and then the older looking Jedi started to send the objects in the room in a circle. Raith asked, not really wanting anyone to answer, "Do you feel that Jedis? The feeling of victory? I do. I can feel the warlord walking and his men, mine also, to the palace to take over this once great planet." Raith smirked and then backed up a little bit to the wall. "I think you have some other problems to deal with, it is time i take my leave." He clicked something on his wrist and then jumped through the broken window. He held onto the wall looking inside and shouted, "Goodbye Jedis! Some day we will meet agian!" Raith gave them one last smirk and then jumped and right as he jumped his bloodfin speeder caught him and he started to drive to the front of the palace, calling for a ship to pick him up at the nearest open space.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:05 pm

"Master! The King! I what should I do?!" Kaas asked in sort of a panic. He looked back and forth from the blaster fire growing louder with each second to the unconscious maybe dead king.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 12:08 pm

"There is nothing we can do, we must go help the others fight back the Warlord and his men. Lets go." Rade said as he ran out the door.

-----------------------------
Space Combat.

Castin looked through the window and he can see transports going back to the Sith Fleet. He then notced they were jumping into Hyperspace. "Dont let then get away." He yelled. But before they could fire the Ion cannons the Sith ships dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Darth Saar
Sith Lord (Admin)
Sith Lord (Admin)
Darth Saar

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:08 pm

Raith stood near his speeder while his transport ship landed in front of him. Sending dust and his cape flying in the wind. The men loaded the speeder on while he walked up the ramp and got into the special built room for himself. He got on the ground and closed his eyes, focusing on his still hurt shoulder. The noise from the ship taking off went through his ears and then they were off the ground and flying through the air. They broke through the fighters and moving from some blasts and then they got far enough to go into hyperspace. The countdown started and then Raith felt the ship shaking from the start of the hyperspace.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Kaas nodded, turned towards the door and sprinted out, shouting a whoop as he crashed into the battle. He knew he was not able to deflect all of the blaster fire, but the ones that were to close or fast to dodge he did. He swung his lightsaber here and there, cutting down sith and warlord's men alike. Soon, with his master's help, and the help of republic soldiers and other jedi, the battle was taking a turn for the better.

Skeeezooon! Kaas stopped dead. He knew that blaster. Knew it by heart. It was The Death Hammer Blaster. He had only heard it on Ossus though....when Kozzan Visited. He turned, and Kozzan was heading in his way unknowingly. "Kozzan!" yelled Kaas, excited to see his old friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kozzan turned abruptly from the man he had just fired his modified DL-44 at when he heard his named being called. Who the He... He stopped. It was, to his shock Kaas. Holding a lightsaber. "KAAS!" He shouted, before firing his DHB at another man, sending him flipping backwards. Jedi Kaas?! he thought awestruck.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:44 am

Rade ran through the lines of republic and Onderonian troops. He reached the front where they had a firfight with the Warlords men. Rade took out his hilts and ignited his blades. He then used force speed and quickly and swiftly ran through the enemy lines cutting down as many as he can. He reached the line and realized even though he felt like he accomplished much they still had a lot more men.

Rade reached an officer, a middle aged man possibly an officer for the Onderonian military at one point in his life. He was carrying a vibrosword and a small pistol. Rade charged him, the Officer started to fire his weapon. Rade blocked the shots with ease, he obviously hasn't had much combat for awhile. Rade reaached him and swung his lightsaber but it was blocked by the officer. Rade jumped back and grunted. The officer smiled. "I have much more experience with hand to hand combat Jedi." Said the Officer. "Very good, I won't be dissapointed then." He said sarcastically. Rade then got into a lock with the man, pushing back and forth on each other. Rade jumped back and he threw his left lightsaber using force throw and it circled Rade quickly attacked with his other blade. He swung up and it was blocked he then swung down and it was blocked. He then jumped up and slashed his shoulder. The man fell and then he felt a sudden burning sensation starting in his back and then in his chest. Rade's second lightsaber had done a boomerang effect, after he threw it it flew a ways away but came back to where Rade had thrown it which is where the Officer had started. "Goodnight." Rade said mockingly.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:44 pm

"Kaas what the Hell are you doing here?!" Kozzan asked, bewildered with Kaas. "If you can't tell, I'm now a jedi," replied Kaas, deflecting an odd shot with his violet blade. "Follow me," Kaas said to Kozzan, making his way to where he master was busy at work with what looked like an officer of the sith. They arrived as the doomed man fell, and Kaas introduced his old friend to his master, not knowing that they already knew eachother due to previous run ins in past missions.

"Master....This Is Kozzan. An old friend of mine!" yelled Kaas over the blaster fire. He turned and swung his lightsaber at a man's chest, cutting him down while Kozzan shot five more men with his blasters. "I know who your master is Kaas. And I would presume he knows me. Besides. I am the Smuggling lord who 'picked up' a weapons shipment from his fleet. Nice to see you again, Master Darillian," Kozzan finished.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:02 am

"Feeling is mutual." Rade said while he was fighting off three rebel soldiers. While a Sith Soldier squad was running to attack him. Rade quickly spun cutting down the rebel soldiers. Rade then quickly turned to the Sith Soldiers. Rade said "Good-bye." Then Rade jumped into the air and threw his lightsabers, the were spinning in the air towards the Sith and they cut down two to three, while Rade quickly used force push to smash the Sith soldiers into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kaas Zhyber
Jedi Padawan
Jedi Padawan
Kaas Zhyber

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:01 pm

Kaas jumped away to help a small group of Republic soldiers who were quicly being picked off by some of the rebels, leaving Kozzan and Rade. Kozzan shot two rebels and a small posse of sith before continuing to talk to Rade. "Master Jedi. I have rescued the princess and the queen, and they are in orbit in my ship. What do you want me to do?" he asked, for the first time in his life cooperating wholeheartedly with an officer of either factions.
Back to top Go down
Rade Darillian
Grand Master(admin)
Rade Darillian

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:12 am

Rade looked at him. "Okay very good, keep them there, tell whoever is in charge to go to the Republic fleet, The Captain is Castin Harth. Tell him that I said for them to dock there. The Clearance code is Fort Alpha Tango Niner." Rade started when a Sith soldier ran at him, Rade stepped to the side and cut him along the torso with his lightsaber.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a War   The start of a War - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a War
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Star Wars: Galactic Republic :: Roleplay Info :: Archives-
Jump to: